• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User-added image

I am unable to see the custom buttons to display on the related list, your help would be really appreciated.

Regards
Ravi

Hi,

I do have a custom object with RecordType and the same object has files attached to it like JPEG, CSS, etc. 

The issue I  am facing is, how can I export the RecordType and Files associated to it in JSON file and import the same to other ORG with no issues. Your help would be really appreciated.

Ravi

I do have a Custom Object with data when I open one record of the Custom Object referring to the below screenshot. How can write a SOQL so that I get the names of the HTML and Image file from the files which are part of the configuration data. Your help is really appreciated.

User-added image

How can I create a COMMUNITY Folder in FILES using JSON and upload all the needed images etc. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi

1. I have a Custom Object and do have 5 record type's on the object.

2. I can add a record to the custom object manually.

MY QUESTION : At present I don't have any DATA in the object, the object is completely EMPTY. How can I query to see RECORDTYPEID's of the 5 record types of the object?

SELECT Id, RecordTypeId FROM CustomObjectName

But I would get an empty list.

Please suggest, your help is really helpful and appreciated.

Regards
Venkata

How can i change the Prefix of all the customfields for the complete project.

Example: I want to change the current custom fields across the project with a prefix as : XYZ_ (example: i have custom field as PhoneNumber__c and i want to change as XYZ_PhoneNumber__c) do we have any option through any third party tool or app exchange app or jsut do it manually. Your Help would be reallu appreciated.

Regards
Ravi 

I am using lightning-spinner and normally we get the DOT as spinner. 

But my requirement is, i need to have my TEXT to loaded instead of the DOTs untill my data loaded on the page. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

I am trying to reproduce the Salesforce "LOGGED IN AS" in LWC. 

Example: I am logged in as ABC user (Community LOGIN)

User-added image 
Now i have logged in as ABC user and emulated as AAA which shows as below
User-added image
Now i want to logout as AAA, once i logout as AAA i still should be logged in as ABC User.

Your help would be really appreciated.

Hi,

I am trying to get the list of accounts, under the Hierarchy. (example I am the contact of an account AAA, and I am the parent account for X1, X2, and X3 accounts whose status is Active, Partner Account is TRUE, and Record. Type is CC.)  

User u = [SELECT Contact.AccountId FROM User WHERE Id = :UserInfo.getUserId() WITH SECURITY_ENFORCED];
        String accountId = u.Contact.AccountId;
        Set<Id> accIds = new Set<Id>{accountId};
        List<Account> accounts = new List<Account>();
        while(!accIds.isEmpty()){
            List<Account> accList = [Select Id, Name, ParentId, CenterCode__c, (Select Id, Name, ParentId FROM ChildAccounts) FROM Account Where 
            Status__c = 'Active' and
            IsPartner = true and
            RecordType.Name = 'Community Account' AND Id IN :accIds ORDER By Name];
            accIds = new Set<Id>();
            for(Account acc:accList){
                accounts.add(new Account(Id = acc.Id, Name = acc.Name, CenterCode__c = acc.CenterCode__c, ParentId = accountId == acc.Id ? null : acc.ParentId));
                if(!acc.childAccounts.isEmpty())
                    for(Account accChild:acc.childAccounts){
                        accIds.add(accChild.Id);
                    }
            }
        }
        return accounts;

1. I am using the WHILE condition to get into the loop, and this is running number of times.

2. If I am using if condition, the loop is running only one time, but i am not getting the list of accounts on the UI.

Thanks
Ravi.

The requirement is as below
I want to disable the needed dates on the LWC(Lightning Web Component) data picker. Every month the dates differ. Your help would be really appreciated. 

Thanks & Regards
Ravi... 
Scratch Org Map Issue

Follow is as below
1. I do have an Account with complete address and tied with a Contact.
2. Do have 2 custom fields on Account as logoid and mapid how can I get the google map in the mapid custom field based on the address as small image.

Your help would be appreciated.

Ravi
I am getting the below error when i am trying to deploy the code from locale tot he scratch org

This error comes when i created a custom label in the Lightning Web Component.
Labels should have a section and a name: ProgramOverview
Hi All,

I am unable to complete the add languages to my custom community portal for both (English (default) and French language). Need inputs
I am working on the Visual Studio Code IDE with Salesforce DX. 

1. Successfully created a package sfdx force:source:convert --outputdir mdapi_output_dir --packagename managed_pkg_name

2. Now I am trying to deploy in the needed ORG with this command
sfdx force:mdapi:deploy --deploydir mdapi_output_dir --targetusername me@example.com

getting the below errors

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a NetworkBranding component. remove 
components of NetworkBranding type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a Network component. Remove
components of Network type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a SiteDotCom component. Remove
components of SiteDotCom type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a CustomSite component. Remove
components of CustomSite type from the package.

But I want to deploy my package along with NetworkBranding, Network,  SiteDotCom, and CustomSite.

I am using the Language Selector Page Element on the Community Portal (Builder Workspace). When I am trying to browse the community url build and selecting the needed language, the google translate is getting invoked. I don't want to google translator to be enabled for this we can use the Do Not Translate property. So I need help wherein in the language selector I need to set Do Not Translate property.

User-added image
I have built a community portal in my Developer Edition. Below are the key points.

1. I do have X and Y users as Sys Admins,
2. I have created the Community Portal using X user,
3. In the settings of the under the Build Workspace (please see the below screenshot)

User-added image

I have made this community portal PUBLIC and published it.

NOW when I am trying to access the community portal URL with the Y user credentials I am successfully able to access the needed. 

Issue: The Y user Language in Salesforce Manage User is set to FRENCH, but I am seeing the language is ENGLISH. 

You help is needed as such that I should be able to select the language as below

User-added image
Appreciate your help.
I am researching in developing community portal for targeting customers in different languages, whether or not we can build a community portal that supports multiple languages and dynamically changes the language displayed based on the user's browser language settings.  Your help is really appreciated.
I am trying to create a Managed package with APEX Class and APEX Triggers when I try to deploy the package, the user shouldn't be able to see the code of APEX Class, APEX Trigger and Visual Pages too. You help is really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi....

Hi
I have created a Managed and Unmanaged packages and trying to access the URL provided while creating the packages and seeing the below issues

Managed Packages - When I am trying to access the URL and install the same package in a different account I am getting the below error
Package Not Found
The requested package doesn't yet exist or has been deleted. If this is a recently created package version, please try again in a few minutes or contact the package publisher. 

Unmanaged Packages
 - When I am trying to access the URL and install the same package in a different account I am getting the below error
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.

Package Not Found. User-added imageThe requested package doesn't yet exist or has been deleted. If this is a recently created package version, please try again in a few minutes or contact the package publisher.​​​​​​​

Your help would be really appreciated. .

I have a complete project code in my instance and i want to push the complete code to other ORG which is CLIENT's ORG. Through which mode i can push to client's ORG so that the code is not visible to the client, but can use the project. Your help would be really apprriciated.
I am working on the Visual Studio Code IDE with Salesforce DX. 

1. Successfully created a package sfdx force:source:convert --outputdir mdapi_output_dir --packagename managed_pkg_name

2. Now I am trying to deploy in the needed ORG with this command
sfdx force:mdapi:deploy --deploydir mdapi_output_dir --targetusername me@example.com

getting the below errors

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a NetworkBranding component. remove 
components of NetworkBranding type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a Network component. Remove
components of Network type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a SiteDotCom component. Remove
components of SiteDotCom type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a CustomSite component. Remove
components of CustomSite type from the package.

But I want to deploy my package along with NetworkBranding, Network,  SiteDotCom, and CustomSite.

Hi,

I do have a concern. How can we find the exact APEX Test Class for the respective APEX Ext Class and APEX Trigger.

Example: Someone in the org has written a APEX Trigger and now i need to change the code, i dodn't even know that whether that Trigger has a Test Class or not. How can i find the Test Class for the respective Trigger in the ORG. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi.

System.QueryException: List has more than 1 row for assignment to SObject
Class.AccountSearchUI.<init>: line 13, column 1

My VF Page

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="AccountSearchUI">
<head>
<title>Account Search UI</title>
<style type="text/css"> </style>
</head>

<body>
<table width="99%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <tr>
        <td height="5" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">&nbsp;</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"></td>
      </tr>
    <tr>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" valign="top">
        <table width="100%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" class="tablemain">
            <tr><td height="1"></td></tr>
            <tr><td height="50" class="headingmain">&nbsp;Account Search UI</td></tr>
            <tr>
                <td align="center">
                  <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" class="tablemain">
                    <tr>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Group Org Acc</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Vertical</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Account Name</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Type</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Owner Last Name</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Client Rank</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Account Plan</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Last Modified</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">View Latest PDF</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">PDF Upload Date</td>
                    </tr>
                    <apex:repeat value="{!accPList}" var="cp">
                    <tr>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Group_Org__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Vertical__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Name}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Type}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Client_Rank__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Group_Org__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Vertical__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Name}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Type}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Client_Rank__c}"/></td>
                    </tr>
                    </apex:repeat>
          </table>
        </td>

</tr>
    </table></td>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" valign="top"></td>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" valign="top"></td>
  </tr>

<tr>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF">&nbsp;</td>
  </tr>

</table>

</body>

</apex:page>

APEX Class
public with sharing class AccountSearchUI{    

public ApexPages.StandardController stdController {get; set;}
    public Account acc {get; set;}
    public Account accPList {get; set;}

public String accountName ='';
    public AccountSearchUI(ApexPages.StandardController stdController){
    this.stdController = stdController;

accPList = [select Group_Org__c, Vertical__c, Name, Type, Client_Rank__c from Account where Top_25_Client__c = true and Client_Rank__c < 26 order by Client_Rank__c ASC limit 5];
    }
}
Can anyone help with the issue.

User-added image

I am trying to update these numbers (sorting). If i see the repeated number it should give me an error only when i click the update button. Please find my APEX Code as below

public PageReference UpdateAction(){
        Savepoint sp = Database.setSavepoint();
        try{
            if (strType=='AP'){
            List<Company_Priorities__c> actPList = [select Field1__c, Name from Company_Priorities__c];
            integer i = 0; 
            integer j = 0;
            integer k = 0;
            for(i = 0; j< actPList.length–1; j ++);
               {
                    for(k=(i+1); j< actPList.length; j ++)
                    {
                       if(actPList[i].number == actPList[j].number)
                        {
                            Raise Error
                            Break;
                        }
                    }
                }
                update actPList;
I am getting error. Can anyone help.
User-added image

I am unable to see the custom buttons to display on the related list, your help would be really appreciated.

Regards
Ravi

Hi,

I do have a custom object with RecordType and the same object has files attached to it like JPEG, CSS, etc. 

The issue I  am facing is, how can I export the RecordType and Files associated to it in JSON file and import the same to other ORG with no issues. Your help would be really appreciated.

Ravi

I do have a Custom Object with data when I open one record of the Custom Object referring to the below screenshot. How can write a SOQL so that I get the names of the HTML and Image file from the files which are part of the configuration data. Your help is really appreciated.

User-added image

How can I create a COMMUNITY Folder in FILES using JSON and upload all the needed images etc. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi

1. I have a Custom Object and do have 5 record type's on the object.

2. I can add a record to the custom object manually.

MY QUESTION : At present I don't have any DATA in the object, the object is completely EMPTY. How can I query to see RECORDTYPEID's of the 5 record types of the object?

SELECT Id, RecordTypeId FROM CustomObjectName

But I would get an empty list.

Please suggest, your help is really helpful and appreciated.

Regards
Venkata

I am using lightning-spinner and normally we get the DOT as spinner. 

But my requirement is, i need to have my TEXT to loaded instead of the DOTs untill my data loaded on the page. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

I am getting the below error when i am trying to deploy the code from locale tot he scratch org

This error comes when i created a custom label in the Lightning Web Component.
Labels should have a section and a name: ProgramOverview
Hi All,

I am unable to complete the add languages to my custom community portal for both (English (default) and French language). Need inputs
I have built a community portal in my Developer Edition. Below are the key points.

1. I do have X and Y users as Sys Admins,
2. I have created the Community Portal using X user,
3. In the settings of the under the Build Workspace (please see the below screenshot)

User-added image

I have made this community portal PUBLIC and published it.

NOW when I am trying to access the community portal URL with the Y user credentials I am successfully able to access the needed. 

Issue: The Y user Language in Salesforce Manage User is set to FRENCH, but I am seeing the language is ENGLISH. 

You help is needed as such that I should be able to select the language as below

User-added image
Appreciate your help.
I am researching in developing community portal for targeting customers in different languages, whether or not we can build a community portal that supports multiple languages and dynamically changes the language displayed based on the user's browser language settings.  Your help is really appreciated.

Hi
I have created a Managed and Unmanaged packages and trying to access the URL provided while creating the packages and seeing the below issues

Managed Packages - When I am trying to access the URL and install the same package in a different account I am getting the below error
Package Not Found
The requested package doesn't yet exist or has been deleted. If this is a recently created package version, please try again in a few minutes or contact the package publisher. 

Unmanaged Packages
 - When I am trying to access the URL and install the same package in a different account I am getting the below error
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.

Package Not Found. User-added imageThe requested package doesn't yet exist or has been deleted. If this is a recently created package version, please try again in a few minutes or contact the package publisher.​​​​​​​

Your help would be really appreciated. .

My organization is configured to create unmanaged packages only, can I create managed packages and deploy. If so your help would be really appreciated and pls tell me the process of how can I achieve this. 

I have default scratch org in my Visual Studio Code which has modified code now I would like to push the changes to a direct ORG. Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.