• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am working on trailhead called Picklist Administration https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/picklist_admin/units/picklist_admin_manage and I am getting the following error while trying to create a formula field:       

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MLHXOLBN

Challenge description:
Use the formula editor to set the Default Value for the Macaron Flavor picklist as follows:CASE(MONTH(TODAY()),1, "Gingerbread",2, "Strawberry",4, "Chocolate",7, "Raspberry",11, "Pumpkin",12, "Mint", "Vanilla")

Any ideas what could cause the issue?
Hi, I am working on trailhead called Picklist Administration https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/picklist_admin/units/picklist_admin_manage and I am getting the following error while trying to create a formula field:       

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MLHXOLBN

Challenge description:
Use the formula editor to set the Default Value for the Macaron Flavor picklist as follows:CASE(MONTH(TODAY()),1, "Gingerbread",2, "Strawberry",4, "Chocolate",7, "Raspberry",11, "Pumpkin",12, "Mint", "Vanilla")

Any ideas what could cause the issue?
I'm trying to complete the Hands-on Challenge for Manage Your Picklist Values, and I'm getting the following message "... Couldn’t find picklist formula with the correct information. Please double check the instructions" I used the formula provided:

These were the only instructions, 

As an administrator, you want the default value for the macaron flavor to be the flavor of the month for some months, otherwise, the default is vanilla.

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.