• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
in order to complete this challenge : 

To easily organize and access your important contacts, create a Lightning App using Lightning App Builder that uses a custom component.
The Lightning App must be called 'MyData' and must use the One Column template. Note: If you have completed the previous challenge in this module ('Creating an App Home Lightning Page'), the app should already exist in your Developer Edition.
Install this unmanaged package into your Developer Edition.
Add the 'ContactsToday' custom component that is included in that package to the 'MyData' Lightning App.

I can't Install the ContactsToday component !! ERROR : 

This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Illegal assignment from List<User> to UserContactsTodayController_test: Illegal assignment from List<User> to User

in order to complete this challenge : 

To easily organize and access your important contacts, create a Lightning App using Lightning App Builder that uses a custom component.
The Lightning App must be called 'MyData' and must use the One Column template. Note: If you have completed the previous challenge in this module ('Creating an App Home Lightning Page'), the app should already exist in your Developer Edition.
Install this unmanaged package into your Developer Edition.
Add the 'ContactsToday' custom component that is included in that package to the 'MyData' Lightning App.

I can't Install the ContactsToday component !! ERROR : 

This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Illegal assignment from List<User> to UserContactsTodayController_test: Illegal assignment from List<User> to User

I am trying to pass this challenge: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_dev_intermediate/visualforce_mobile_salesforce1/visualforce_mobile_salesforce1_mobile_frameworks?state=id%20api%20web
but there are conflicts with the directions/requirements (Must use the Contact standard list controller with a recordSetVar of 'contacts'. The list of contacts must be iterated through using an apex:repeat component that's bound to a var named 'c'.
).  Here is the problem, to get a visualforce page to appear in the Salesforce1 mobile app you have to create a Custom Global Action to use the visualforce page.
When you try to select a visualforce page for the action type, any visualforce pages that have a standardController does not appear in the select list and according to the Developer Guide: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce1.meta/salesforce1/vf_dev_best_practices_pages_custom_actions.htm under the Custom Global Actions, “More specifically, Visualforce pages used as global actions can’t use any standard controller. You must write a custom controller to handle the page. Your code might create one or many records, modify found records, and so on.”
has anyone been able to pass this challenge?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provided.
Hello,

In the Admin Advanced --> Advanced Formulas --> Using Picklists in Formulas module, the challenge requirment is as follows:

"Create a validation rule formula that does not allow a user to mark a case as escalated unless the priority is set to 'High', the case was not Closed when Created, and the case isn’t closed."

I am setting up a valid formula (did a bunch of tests on Case object so I'm sure it is valid and I'm not going to post it here to let this remain as a challenge). I am using four fields, which are IsClosed, IsClosedOnCreate, Priority and Status, as understood from the challenge description.

However, checking the challenge gives me this error. Apparently, despite the description, we gotta use IsEscalated field instead of IsClosed:
User-added image

After I change IsClosed field with IsEscalated in the formula, I get this error:
User-added image

I am reproducing this scenario in a Case record and validation rule triggers.

Did anyone manage to pass this challenge? If not, could the Trailhead Dev Team have a look at wording of this challenge please? 

Thanks in advance.