• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 

Whenever I add an apex:tabpanel component to a vf page the new Files related list upload button doesn't upload the selected file.  Once I remove the apex:tabpanel component then Files start uploading

<pre>

<apex:page standardController="Account">

<!-- component causing issue -->
    <apex:tabPanel ></apex:tabPanel>

<!-- classic attachments related list works regardless of apex:tabpanel component-->
    <apex:relatedList subject="{!account.id}" list="CombinedAttachments" />

<!-- new salesforce files related list doesn't work with apex:tabpanel component -->
    <apex:relatedList subject="{!account.id}" list="AttachedContentDocuments" />

</apex:page>

</pre>
Hi,

I am getting the below exception while I call my web service class.

Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable

Please let me know how to resolve this issue

Thanks,
Vijay

Our Application is up and running last one year. Since yesterday, we started noticing this issue intermittently on majority of our controllers in production. The exception type is "System.CalloutException" in our exception logs. It is very intermittent and randomly appearing. We checked on our Internal API's. Our servers don't even receive request when this happens. Anybody faced this issue? think of any changes last 2 days from SF.
Our SF team was consuming a third party API, but without change in any code the response returned now is 
Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable"

The API is actually not receiving any request on the server side, so they are unable to help. Thus asking if someone else has had a similar issue and a viable solution for the same.