• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

How can i change the output format of the SMart SQL query from Soup.

If I use the 'newAllQuerySpec' query to query from soup, the results are in the format of dictionary like

{'Col_name':'value', 'Col_name':'value',..}

however if query with a smartsql the output from soup is  queryWithQuerySpec, array of values but as array of dictionaries. 

How do i set the outpur format of the query results from Soup.

Thanks
Hi Team,

we have a big sfdc app developed in the past with older version of SFDC mobile sdk, which do not have Smart Store / Smart Sync. We would like to updagrade to the new SDK cocoapods along with the offline capability. Did anyone tried doing it? Any documented process?

I have been strugging for a week to upgrade with no luck. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Team,

Im new to Sales Force SDK, and im encountering an issue which might be very simple mistake.

Im trying to sync my remote data based to a loca soup. Im able to syncdDown my data to local soup only once. Every other time when I try to syncDown or resync, i dont get any results. It says. "the store 'defaultStore' is already using the current encryption scheme.  Skipping." and not retrieving any results one more time.

Im syncdown and upsertign to local soup. And Im able to edit and update local soup data. however, if I want to resync my data for testing Im never able to do it. Can you please help.

Thanks

Hi Team,

Im new to Sales Force SDK, and im encountering an issue which might be very simple mistake.

Im trying to sync my remote data based to a loca soup. Im able to syncdDown my data to local soup only once. Every other time when I try to syncDown or resync, i dont get any results. It says. "the store 'defaultStore' is already using the current encryption scheme.  Skipping." and not retrieving any results one more time.

Im syncdown and upsertign to local soup. And Im able to edit and update local soup data. however, if I want to resync my data for testing Im never able to do it. Can you please help.

Thanks