It is okay to have another job.
We are looking for A players. If you are just starting out with Salesforce, please feel free to pass this offer.
Your main task will be:
1. Test our product
2. Respond to customer support requests.
You will not be responsible for development.
We need someone with the following qualities:
1. You are a fast learner.
2. You must have good communication skills.
3. You are great at Salesforce.
Linvio, Inc. is looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to work out of our office in Solana Beach, CA. Local applicants only - no relo. We are close to the train station, so we might go as far north as Orange County if the job candidate is willing to commute 3-4 times a week.
Please don't respond here ... send applications to jobs (at) linvio (dot) com Recruiters need not respond.
Here's the job description:
Salesforce Developer/Integration Specialist
Linvio, Inc. is seeking candidates for the position of Salesforce Developer, who will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on Salesforce.com’s Force.com platform.
Specific areas of concentration include:
* Working closely with clients and our other consultants to determine project requirements
* Building client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Apex, PHP and Visual Force
* Developing integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Pervasive, etc).
* Effective, expedient completion of client projects
* B.S. in Computer Science/MIS with a demonstrated record of academic excellence
* 1-2 years experience in Salesforce.com development including creating custom objects, workflows, S-Controls, Force.com and VisualForce development and the Apex programming language
* Expert knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
* Expert knowledge of relational databases and data modeling
* Experience with ETL tools.
* Familiarity with integrated development environments such as Eclipse.
* Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
* Client-focused attitude
* Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
* Self-starter who can multi-task
* Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
* Force.com developer certification
Candidates must be local to the San Diego, CA area and will be prescreened by phone and then given the opportunity for a one-on-one interview. Candidates passing the interview stage may be expected to demonstrate development skills by building a basic Salesforce application.
Linvio is a small but rapidly growing Salesforce application development and systems integration company in the San Diego area. Our offices are located in Solana Beach, CA, just walking distance from the Coaster/Amtrak train station, the beach, and a number of really good restaurants and fun places to down a cool one after work. The work environment is casual and fun, but were serious about quality and making a difference in the world. Hopefully, you are too.
This is a full-time temp-to-hire position.
** Again - local applicants only, no recruiters. Thanks **