• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

Can someone advise me on how to create a forluma with languages and genders please. I have created picklists of languages, German and English, and genders, Female and Male. I would like to create a new formula field for the letter salutations. For instance, If a contact is a female and speaks German, her salutation will be Frau. I am new to Salesforce. Any advice will be much appreciated!!

Thank you,
  • August 07, 2016
Hi there,

Can someone advise me on how to create a forluma with languages and genders please. I have created picklists of languages, German and English, and genders, Female and Male. I would like to create a new formula field for the letter salutations. For instance, If a contact is a female and speaks German, her salutation will be Frau. I am new to Salesforce. Any advice will be much appreciated!!

Thank you,
  • August 07, 2016
Hi there,

Thank you,
  • August 07, 2016