• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a field for Q1 Stage, Q2 Stage, Q3 Stage, Q4 Stage. We need someone (Apex Trigger?) to input the Opportunity Stage as soon as Q1 begins, Q2, etc. Once populated, keep as is even if the stage changes throughout that quarter. This should fire regardless if it's edited (just in case an Opportunity sits in the same stage for several quarters and no edits are made). Originally, we were going to use a Process Builder, but this will not account on date without an edit being made. We need the system to know it's the beginning of a quarter, please add the current Opp Status to field. Any suggestions?

Example: 
Q1 Stage = Prospect
Q2 Stage = Proposal
How would you write an apex controller for a visual forec page (communities) to reference a field, which holds a concatenation of all account id's the user has access to and the apex controller code for the VF page used this field's content when retrieving records.

This below does not work, but I don't know how to code so I am not surprised. Any thoughts?

public class NapiliCommunityController {
    @AuraEnabled
    public static User getLoggedInUser(){
        return [SELECT Id, Contact.AccountIds__c FROM User WHERE Id =: UserInfo.getUserId() LIMIT 1];
    }
}
Is there a way to automatically Show More within the comments in a Chatter post, versus having to select teh button to "Show More"?
Any ideas why this is not working?

Error Message: The value of the "accid" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. 

Button: /006/e?retURL=%2F{!NULLVALUE(Contact.Id, Account.Id)}&accid={!Account.Id}&conid={!Contact.Id} &opp6={!Contact.LeadSource}&lookupcmpgn=1&opp3={!Account.Name}
How would you write an apex controller for a visual forec page (communities) to reference a field, which holds a concatenation of all account id's the user has access to and the apex controller code for the VF page used this field's content when retrieving records.

This below does not work, but I don't know how to code so I am not surprised. Any thoughts?

public class NapiliCommunityController {
    @AuraEnabled
    public static User getLoggedInUser(){
        return [SELECT Id, Contact.AccountIds__c FROM User WHERE Id =: UserInfo.getUserId() LIMIT 1];
    }
}