• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone know how to change the PRE-CHAT pop-up window size?  Not the CHAT window, I know how to do that, but the PRE-CHAT window.

Appreciate any help.
I found a really nice image for featured topics of 'Newsletter'.  Unfortunately the image includes the word 'Newsletter' as part of the graphic and then Napili overlays the image with the featured topic name/label which is 'Newsletter' and that looks terrible.  Anyone know of a way to get Napili to stop placing the name/label in the featured topic or make it invisible?
Napili seems to place a 'grey' overlay or something in the page banner so an image that would normally look nice appears ruddy and darkened.  Anyone have an idea on how to stop this action so the image can show in all its glory?

Same thing happens on featured topics - the image gets this 'grey' coating and I would like to stop that as well.
So I'm on the Contact form, Case related list.  I click 'New' and get this in the URL:

/500/e?retURL=%2F0031a00000CYVQu&def_contact_id=0031a00000CYVQu&def_account_id=0011a00000EfLlb

So I'm thinking this ought to be easy to do.  I did it for the Account, a URL hack to create a new case.  It looked like this:

/500/e?def_account_id={!Account.Id}&retURL={!Account.Id}

But my setup to do it from the Contact form is just not working - Salesforce says there is no Account reference so I can't do this:

/500/e?retURL={!Contact.Id}&def_contact_id={!Contact.Id}&def_account_id={!Contact.AccountId  }}

or any variation of that.  Any thoughts?  I want to pass over both the account and contact defaults.

Appreciate any assistance.

Napili seems to place a 'grey' overlay or something in the page banner so an image that would normally look nice appears ruddy and darkened.  Anyone have an idea on how to stop this action so the image can show in all its glory?

Same thing happens on featured topics - the image gets this 'grey' coating and I would like to stop that as well.
We're using the Customer Service (Napili) template on Spring '17 and the custom login page is not overriding the default. 

I have the following setting but going to the login page still displays the default page. I have followed all the direction in the documentation (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=networks_customize_login_page.htm&type=0&language=en_US)

Is this a known issue? Is anyone else having this problem?
Thanks

User-added image
So I'm on the Contact form, Case related list.  I click 'New' and get this in the URL:

/500/e?retURL=%2F0031a00000CYVQu&def_contact_id=0031a00000CYVQu&def_account_id=0011a00000EfLlb

So I'm thinking this ought to be easy to do.  I did it for the Account, a URL hack to create a new case.  It looked like this:

/500/e?def_account_id={!Account.Id}&retURL={!Account.Id}

But my setup to do it from the Contact form is just not working - Salesforce says there is no Account reference so I can't do this:

/500/e?retURL={!Contact.Id}&def_contact_id={!Contact.Id}&def_account_id={!Contact.AccountId  }}

or any variation of that.  Any thoughts?  I want to pass over both the account and contact defaults.

Appreciate any assistance.