• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I need help with Salesforce Agile Accelerator
We are using it and I want to add addition filters in the Kanban Board. How do i do it?
I have created few custom fields on the Work object and I want to show them in Kanban Board Filter area.
HI 
i am writing a trigger to create records in a custome object on a event. 
when insering i am getting error message : System.ListException: Before Insert or Upsert list must not have two identically equal elements

issue is these records can be duplicate i still need to insert them is there any way to insert duplicate records which are in the list?.
Hi All

i need SOQL to find opportunities that where created 21 days ago.
example: today date 09/30/216. i need all opportunities create on 09/09/2016.
the problem i am having is the createddate is a  datetime and i need all the records from that date no mater what time they where created.
Hello 

I want to send an email (probability with workflow)  when more than 5 cases are assigned to a Queue,
how do we do this?
Fyi i dont want to create a trigger.
Hi I need help with Salesforce Agile Accelerator
We are using it and I want to add addition filters in the Kanban Board. How do i do it?
I have created few custom fields on the Work object and I want to show them in Kanban Board Filter area.
HI 
i am writing a trigger to create records in a custome object on a event. 
when insering i am getting error message : System.ListException: Before Insert or Upsert list must not have two identically equal elements

issue is these records can be duplicate i still need to insert them is there any way to insert duplicate records which are in the list?.
Hi All

i need SOQL to find opportunities that where created 21 days ago.
example: today date 09/30/216. i need all opportunities create on 09/09/2016.
the problem i am having is the createddate is a  datetime and i need all the records from that date no mater what time they where created.
Hello 

I want to send an email (probability with workflow)  when more than 5 cases are assigned to a Queue,
how do we do this?
Fyi i dont want to create a trigger.