• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm in Trailhead on this one https://trailhead.salesforce.com/data_modeling/creating_custom_objects_fields and the following section is unfollowable: 

Create a Help Page for the Candidate Object

We highly recommend that you create help pages for your custom objects. It's easy to provide useful information about your object by using a simple Visualforce page. Your users will thank you!
Let’s create a simple Visualforce help page to reference from your Candidate object.
From Setup, enter Pages in the Quick Find box, then select Pages.
Click New.
Enter a label for your page — for example, Job Candidate Help.
Enter a unique name for the page — for example, Job_Candidate_Help.
In the Visualforce Markup area, enter information about your custom object. You might want to include dependencies, next steps, or other tips for using the object.

There is no "Pages" in the search, only "visualforce pages" which creating a new one of those does not give you a page to link to in the following section. I used what was there and that's not what is needed to complete the challenge. 

User-added image

I'm in Trailhead on this one https://trailhead.salesforce.com/data_modeling/creating_custom_objects_fields and the following section is unfollowable: 

Create a Help Page for the Candidate Object

We highly recommend that you create help pages for your custom objects. It's easy to provide useful information about your object by using a simple Visualforce page. Your users will thank you!
Let’s create a simple Visualforce help page to reference from your Candidate object.
From Setup, enter Pages in the Quick Find box, then select Pages.
Click New.
Enter a label for your page — for example, Job Candidate Help.
Enter a unique name for the page — for example, Job_Candidate_Help.
In the Visualforce Markup area, enter information about your custom object. You might want to include dependencies, next steps, or other tips for using the object.

There is no "Pages" in the search, only "visualforce pages" which creating a new one of those does not give you a page to link to in the following section. I used what was there and that's not what is needed to complete the challenge. 

User-added image