• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Getting this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'My Upcoming Confirmed Shifts' component does not have the correct columns. Of the two 'Volunteer Shift Worker ID' fields, include the one with the format Shift-#### so users can click through to the volunteer record.

My screen shot below:
screen shot

You can plainly see by the screenshot that I am using the correct Volunteer Shift Worker ID field. 

Any ideas? Should I raise a case with Salesforce?
Been working on this for hours and have followed every bit of advice that I could find on success.salesforce.com

Thank you for any help!
I am trying to, first, build a visualforce page using lightning component and lightning out. Second, I would like to have this visualforce page able to be exposed using iframe on external website. Here is what I have so far. It's in my DE org at the present. (This is all from documentation found on Salesforce) I'm using a simple "Hello World" component just to make things easier. I can the form later once I get the solution to view in iframe. The problem is I'm not even getting past first base with this. Which is to simply preview the app in dev console.

myAppContainer.app

<aura:application access="GLOBAL" extends="ltng:outApp" 
    implements="ltng:allowGuestAccess"> 
    <aura:dependency resource="c:myAppComponent"/>
</aura:application>

myAppComponent.cmp

<aura:component>
    <h1>Hello World</h1>
</aura:component>

myAppVF.vfp

<apex:page >
    <apex:includeLightning />
       <div id="lightningLocator">
        </div>
    <script>
    $Lightning.use("c:myAppContainer",    // I believe this one is correct
        function() {                  // Callback once framework and app loaded
            $Lightning.createComponent(
                "c:myAppComponent", // I believe this one is correct
                { },                  // attributes to set on the component when created
                "lightningLocator",   // Not Sure about this one -the DOM location to insert the component
                function(cmp) {
                    // callback when component is created and active on the page
                }
            );
        },
                   'https://NotSureAboutThisOne/'  // I have no idea what this is supposed to be. Community endpoint
    );
</script>
 </apex:page>

When I preview the app in dev console I get this error.

User-added imageI either get this error or it hangs on LOADING graphic.

Thanks for any help you may have to offer. I'm only an admin but i do have years fop experience with php and mysql so this should not be a huge leap for me.
Was working on GETTING STARTED WITH CHATTER trail and all of a sudden the share button is now grayed out on every single update area. I was doing great with this until that happened. I'm lost. I tried everything and googled that thing for hours and found nothing that worked.
Getting this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'My Upcoming Confirmed Shifts' component does not have the correct columns. Of the two 'Volunteer Shift Worker ID' fields, include the one with the format Shift-#### so users can click through to the volunteer record.

My screen shot below:
screen shot

You can plainly see by the screenshot that I am using the correct Volunteer Shift Worker ID field. 

Any ideas? Should I raise a case with Salesforce?
Been working on this for hours and have followed every bit of advice that I could find on success.salesforce.com

Thank you for any help!
Was working on GETTING STARTED WITH CHATTER trail and all of a sudden the share button is now grayed out on every single update area. I was doing great with this until that happened. I'm lost. I tried everything and googled that thing for hours and found nothing that worked.
I have completed the Lightning Process builder step and i have verified that it is working correctly ( the battle Station record has been changed to complete and it has post a message to chatter, but when I click the Verify Step button I get this error message:

"Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to a Battle Station record with Weapon Status of 'Fully Operational' failed to post a Chatter message to the record. Make sure that the process is configured correctly and that it is activated.
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."
I am receiving this error message:
Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to a Battle Station record with Weapon Status of 'Fully Operational' failed to post a Chatter message to the record. Make sure that the process is configured correctly and that it is activated. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

The Validation rule is correct, the "Project Status' field update occurs correctly, the post is made to the chatter feed of the record (mine and the SF record that is used to verify the step) - and yet I get the error.
How should I troubleshoot this?