• EI-Technologies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I an issue regarding "Active Opportunity". I cannot access "Active Opportunity" on Account Object from Opportunity. 
User-added image

And when trying to choose a field from "Record Type*", cannot access to "Active Opportunity". What ever I select "Select the Opportunity record that started your process" neither "Select a record related to the opportunity"
User-added image

I already checked the FLS regarding "Active Opportunity" on Account object.

​Thanks in advanced for your help.
So I have been trying to pass the Generate & Analyze Logs Trailhead challenge. I keep getting this error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Ensure that your Execution Details perspective contains the Stack Tree, Execution Stack, Source, and Execution Overview panels.

User-added image
Hello,

I an issue regarding "Active Opportunity". I cannot access "Active Opportunity" on Account Object from Opportunity. 
User-added image

And when trying to choose a field from "Record Type*", cannot access to "Active Opportunity". What ever I select "Select the Opportunity record that started your process" neither "Select a record related to the opportunity"
User-added image

I already checked the FLS regarding "Active Opportunity" on Account object.

​Thanks in advanced for your help.
So I have been trying to pass the Generate & Analyze Logs Trailhead challenge. I keep getting this error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Ensure that your Execution Details perspective contains the Stack Tree, Execution Stack, Source, and Execution Overview panels.

User-added image