• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This email is being sent to our subscribers sparatically over the last few weeks. I've tried looking for help in salesforce and mailchimp with no luck. SF says it's an issue with MailChimp and to contact them.  MailChimp says it's an issue with SF. I'm not a paying mailchimp customer so there's no "live person" to talk to. But I am a premier customer with salesforce. I placed a ticket and they said they were unable to help me. Someone on here must have come across this and know how to fix it? I appreciate your help.

The email context is below with subject title: "MailChimp API is Unavailable"

Oops! It looks like the MailChimp API is unavailable for an unknown reason. Please check with MailChimp Support and try again later.

MailChimp For Salesforce 
This email is being sent to our subscribers sparatically over the last few weeks. I've tried looking for help in salesforce and mailchimp with no luck. SF says it's an issue with MailChimp and to contact them.  MailChimp says it's an issue with SF. I'm not a paying mailchimp customer so there's no "live person" to talk to. But I am a premier customer with salesforce. I placed a ticket and they said they were unable to help me. Someone on here must have come across this and know how to fix it? I appreciate your help.

The email context is below with subject title: "MailChimp API is Unavailable"

Oops! It looks like the MailChimp API is unavailable for an unknown reason. Please check with MailChimp Support and try again later.

MailChimp For Salesforce