• Director of Axiom Strategic Partnerships
  • Axiom

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an API set up currently to login to Salesforce using 'https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/34.0'. If I want to have an option to login to a Sandbox, do I need to hard code that URL to 'https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/34.0'? Or is there another option so I don't have to hard code two different URLs?
I have a child object of Contact, called Test, and I am trying to query (preferably 1 query) for the max value on three different fields (Math, Verbal, Writing). Here is the example I am working with:

Contact = Jeff
Test1 --> Math = 800, Verbal = 200, Writing = 300
Test2 --> Math = 600, Verbal = 800, Writing = 200
Test3 --> Math = 150, Verbal = 250, Writing = 750
Test4 --> Math = 123, Verbal = 656, Writing = 743

I want to write a SOQL query that would output:
Contact = Jeff, Math = 800, Verbal = 800, Writing = 750

I would like the MAX value for Math, Verbal, and Writing in one row. Is this possible? If not, would this be something you would typically roll up to the Contact? Or would you write a trigger to create a Master Test record?

Thanks!
I have a child object of Contact, called Test, and I am trying to query (preferably 1 query) for the max value on three different fields (Math, Verbal, Writing). Here is the example I am working with:

Contact = Jeff
Test1 --> Math = 800, Verbal = 200, Writing = 300
Test2 --> Math = 600, Verbal = 800, Writing = 200
Test3 --> Math = 150, Verbal = 250, Writing = 750
Test4 --> Math = 123, Verbal = 656, Writing = 743

I want to write a SOQL query that would output:
Contact = Jeff, Math = 800, Verbal = 800, Writing = 750

I would like the MAX value for Math, Verbal, and Writing in one row. Is this possible? If not, would this be something you would typically roll up to the Contact? Or would you write a trigger to create a Master Test record?

Thanks!