• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Since last week we started having problems running SOQL queries on a custom Big Object.
Executing the SOQL in our sandboxes gives no problem at all.
So querying/exporting data from Dataloader, Workbench and Execute Anonymous session all give the same error, immediately after the request is fired: "UNKNOWN ERROR: [REQUEST_RUNNING_TOO_LONG] Your request was running for too long, and has been stopped" 

Thanks,
Glenn
Hi,

I used this approach to make use of the Metadata API wrapper (developed by Andrew Fawcett) which supports making requests to the mdapi in a batchable context. 

Anyway, this works very well in our Production org, and it also did in our developer sandbox. Though, after refreshing the sandbox, the metadata (Auth Prov, Named Credential, Connected App) are being regenerated from what's defined in our Production org.

Unfortunately, this throws the following exception:
System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session hash: ***hJPYB****

I think this exception should normally be handled by Salesforce as the response (from my debug statements) is a 401, which states "Unauthorized", by using the OAuth Scopes "full", "refresh_token" and "offline_access".

The only thing that comes to mind that might cause this is: why is the authenticated "Named Principal" still the username that I'm using in our production org? 

Any help or suggestions are very welcome,
Glenn
Hi,

Since last week we started having problems running SOQL queries on a custom Big Object.
Executing the SOQL in our sandboxes gives no problem at all.
So querying/exporting data from Dataloader, Workbench and Execute Anonymous session all give the same error, immediately after the request is fired: "UNKNOWN ERROR: [REQUEST_RUNNING_TOO_LONG] Your request was running for too long, and has been stopped" 

Thanks,
Glenn
Hi,

I used this approach to make use of the Metadata API wrapper (developed by Andrew Fawcett) which supports making requests to the mdapi in a batchable context. 

Anyway, this works very well in our Production org, and it also did in our developer sandbox. Though, after refreshing the sandbox, the metadata (Auth Prov, Named Credential, Connected App) are being regenerated from what's defined in our Production org.

Unfortunately, this throws the following exception:
System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session hash: ***hJPYB****

I think this exception should normally be handled by Salesforce as the response (from my debug statements) is a 401, which states "Unauthorized", by using the OAuth Scopes "full", "refresh_token" and "offline_access".

The only thing that comes to mind that might cause this is: why is the authenticated "Named Principal" still the username that I'm using in our production org? 

Any help or suggestions are very welcome,
Glenn