• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to generate Enterprise WSDL off of my sandbox. I am getting the error below. I am using Chrome and I do have permission "Modify All Data".
Any suggestions would be geratly appreciated!
Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, cause Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity Errors with this extended error code have the following properties:

• April 25, 2022
Hello!
I have a Lightning Component PortalHeader
PortalHeader.cmp looks like this:
<aura:component controller="currentUserInfoCtrl" description="portalHeader" implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global">
    <aura:attribute name="userInfo" type="user"></aura:attribute>
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.initMe}"/>

<div id="ui-wrapper">
        <div class="container">
PortalHeaderController.js:
({
    initMe : function(component, event, helper) {

var action = component.get("c.fetchUser");
and I am getting an error: 
> ***doInit** is not defined throws at https://.../AP/s/components/c/**PortalHeader.js**:30:17*
Please note: 
  1.  I don't call it doInit I call it initMe function
  2.  even if I rename it to doInit I still get the same error.
  3.  There is no PortalHeader.js file there is PortalHeaderController.js and PortalHeaderHelper.js

Any idea of what is going on here and why am I getting this error?

Thank you very much!

• July 26, 2021
I am trying to generate Enterprise WSDL off of my sandbox. I am getting the error below. I am using Chrome and I do have permission "Modify All Data".
Any suggestions would be geratly appreciated!
Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, cause Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity Errors with this extended error code have the following properties:

• April 25, 2022
Hello!
I have a Lightning Component PortalHeader
PortalHeader.cmp looks like this:
<aura:component controller="currentUserInfoCtrl" description="portalHeader" implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global">
    <aura:attribute name="userInfo" type="user"></aura:attribute>
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.initMe}"/>

<div id="ui-wrapper">
        <div class="container">
PortalHeaderController.js:
({
    initMe : function(component, event, helper) {

var action = component.get("c.fetchUser");
and I am getting an error: 
> ***doInit** is not defined throws at https://.../AP/s/components/c/**PortalHeader.js**:30:17*
Please note: 
  1.  I don't call it doInit I call it initMe function
  2.  even if I rename it to doInit I still get the same error.
  3.  There is no PortalHeader.js file there is PortalHeaderController.js and PortalHeaderHelper.js

Any idea of what is going on here and why am I getting this error?

Thank you very much!

• July 26, 2021
I'm getting a large page with a repeating error message:

Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName

Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to correct it? I've had a colleague try on a developer account and it worked. Another colleague tried on a developer account and got this same error. 

Thanks.