• Member since 2016
  • Sovereign CRM

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to set up pricing guidance to vet out this feature as it is a new feature in CPQ. I have the licenses but am unable to add the Create Pricing Guidance Classic Tab as noted in the documentation. I can not find the VF page anywhere for this. Please help! 

Documentation (STEP 7): https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=cpq_pg_enable.htm&type=5
Why is there no way to recover deleted Apex Triggers/Classes/VF Pages?
I have a situation where I need to gather Tax information as well as shipping information and pricing information from other systems.  I am wondering if it is possible to build these other system API calls into the Quoting process directly?
The below code used to work.  Now it doesn't.  Anyone know why?
List<id> documentIds = new List<id>();
id templateId = 'template id here';
id quoteId = 'quote id here';

id jobId = SBQQ.QuoteDocumentController.generateDocument('en_US', quoteId, templateId, 'Proposal.pdf', 'PDF', documentIds);

documentIds.add(quoteId);

jobId = SBQQ.QuoteDocumentController.saveProposal('en_US', quoteId, templateId, 'Proposal.pdf', 'PDF', documentIds);
Scenario:
- Dependent Picklist on a Custom Object.
- Parent Picklist has 4 values.
- Child Picklist has 10 values.
- Only one parent Picklist value has values in the child Picklist.
- Double click to inline edit either picklist: Javascript Error: "Cannot read property '<parent fieldlabel>' of undefined". (<parent fieldlabel> is the Label of the parent field)

This is supposed to bring up the dependent Picklist field editor popup where both fields are there in a little popup with a save button.

I've tried:
1. Making at least one child value appear for all parent values.
2. Enabling/Disabling each Critical Update.
3. Moving the fields on the Page Layout.
4. Click the Edit button to edit instead of inline edit.  This works!  But doesn't fix the inline edit issue.

JS Stacktrace:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Carrier' of undefined
    at picklistForInlineEditing.picklist.generate (picklist2.js:7)
    at picklistForInlineEditing.generate (picklist2.js:11)
    at picklistForInlineEditing.picklist.onLoad (picklist2.js:5)
    at DynamicEnumField.load (main.js:1673)
    at InlineEditData.openGroup (main.js:1095)
    at InlineEditData.openField (main.js:1092)
    at InlineEditData.dynamicDataLoaded (main.js:1107)
    at HTMLScriptElement.<anonymous> (main.js:1107)
    at HTMLScriptElement.e (main.js:479)
picklist.generate @ picklist2.js:7
picklistForInlineEditing.generate @ picklist2.js:11
picklist.onLoad @ picklist2.js:5
DynamicEnumField.load @ main.js:1673
InlineEditData.openGroup @ main.js:1095
InlineEditData.openField @ main.js:1092
InlineEditData.dynamicDataLoaded @ main.js:1107
(anonymous) @ main.js:1107
e @ main.js:479

No idea on this one.  Stumped!

id jobId = SBQQ.QuoteDocumentController.generateDocument('en_US', quoteId, templateId, 'Proposal.pdf', 'PDF', documentIds);

jobId = SBQQ.QuoteDocumentController.saveProposal('en_US', quoteId, templateId, 'Proposal.pdf', 'PDF', documentIds);
I have a situation where I need to gather Tax information as well as shipping information and pricing information from other systems.  I am wondering if it is possible to build these other system API calls into the Quoting process directly?

Scenario:
- Dependent Picklist on a Custom Object.
- Parent Picklist has 4 values.
- Child Picklist has 10 values.
- Only one parent Picklist value has values in the child Picklist.
- Double click to inline edit either picklist: Javascript Error: "Cannot read property '<parent fieldlabel>' of undefined". (<parent fieldlabel> is the Label of the parent field)

This is supposed to bring up the dependent Picklist field editor popup where both fields are there in a little popup with a save button.

I've tried:
1. Making at least one child value appear for all parent values.
2. Enabling/Disabling each Critical Update.
3. Moving the fields on the Page Layout.
4. Click the Edit button to edit instead of inline edit.  This works!  But doesn't fix the inline edit issue.

JS Stacktrace:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Carrier' of undefined
    at picklistForInlineEditing.picklist.generate (picklist2.js:7)
    at picklistForInlineEditing.generate (picklist2.js:11)
    at picklistForInlineEditing.picklist.onLoad (picklist2.js:5)
    at DynamicEnumField.load (main.js:1673)
    at InlineEditData.openGroup (main.js:1095)
    at InlineEditData.openField (main.js:1092)
    at InlineEditData.dynamicDataLoaded (main.js:1107)
    at HTMLScriptElement.<anonymous> (main.js:1107)
    at HTMLScriptElement.e (main.js:479)
picklist.generate @ picklist2.js:7
picklistForInlineEditing.generate @ picklist2.js:11
picklist.onLoad @ picklist2.js:5
DynamicEnumField.load @ main.js:1673
InlineEditData.openGroup @ main.js:1095
InlineEditData.openField @ main.js:1092
InlineEditData.dynamicDataLoaded @ main.js:1107
(anonymous) @ main.js:1107
e @ main.js:479

No idea on this one.  Stumped!
Hello,

I am using FORCE.IDE plugin in Eclipse to get my metadata from my ORG so for that metadata package.xml will be automatically created In Eclipse If I create a new class or VF page that class or Page which I created has to be present in package.xml automatically without me entering manually the names of the file. Can it be done like that ???

Hi All,

I am new to Saleforce development. Please can any one guide me to sample apex code to create(add) custom fields to custom or standard objects dynamically using Salesforce Metadata API in my development org.

Thanks in advance.

• June 29, 2011
Using the formula editor, how do i round up (or down) a number to x decimal places. eg:- I would like 1.239 rounded up to 2 decimal places to get the result 1.24. thanks!

Hi guys,

today I received a strange error message after trying to change the controller in the visualforce editor

Error: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (CORE.AKAPEX_CLASS) violated ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CAPEX", line 505 ORA-06512: at line 1 : {call cApex.update_class(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)})} 

and remebered about a Blog article on Wes's Blog about strange error messages where I found this

Error: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (CORE.AKAPEX_CLASS) violated ORA-06512: at “SNEEZY.CAPEX”, line 505 ORA-06512: at line 1 : {call cApex.update_class(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)})} 

Looks like some SF guys are huge fans 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' .

So the big question is, where are the others and of course where's Snow White?