Includes technical design/development, configuration, maintenance and integration with other systems.
APEX, Visual Force, HTL, XML, and Web services knowledge required.
I am looking to hire someone to do development work. I have multiple projects and require the person to work onsite in my office. I need someone who can commit to a minimum of (1) 40 hour work week. Two weeks may be needed to get everything done, The skills required are:
- APEX code writing
- Advanced formula writing and editing
- Visual force development
- Application development and integration support
- Workflow development
- Schema management
- Advanced dashboard & report building
Hourly Rate: $35.00
Time Frame (March 5 - 11) possibly through March 15
Please submit a resume and two references for consideration. email@example.com
ClearRisk is currently seeking a Force.com Software Development Engineers to join our team. In this role you will be focusing on Force.com application development and product life-cycle management.
You will be responsible to plan, design, develop and test Force.com software systems and applications to provide enhancements to existing products and effectively use business requirements to develop new products. You will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. You have demonstrated good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of VisualForce, Apex, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, triggers, Chatter, etc.
- Experience building rich Ajax user interfaces on Force.com using VisualForce.
- Experience with API Integrations to other systems
- Previous experience with .Net or Java development a plus
- Good knowledge of Eclipse
- Have worked on Saleforce.com instances with 100+ users
- SQL/SOQL query language and related database experience is a plus.
- Experience understanding and developing design documents from business requirements
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Logical and efficient, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Experience: Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience working with Salesforce.com Force.com (VisualForce and Apex).
Education: 4 year degree within Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or business administration or equivalent work experience.
Licenses or Certifications: Salesforce Certified Architect or Advanced Developer Preferred.
ClearRisk is a rapidly growing Canadian company that provides innovative software solutions to the Insurance Industry. We use the latest technologies and business/pricing model to provide cloud-based, easy to use products with very high value and ROI. We specialize in helping insurers, brokers and adjusters that have a mid market and program focus to automate their processes and increase their margins.
Please respond in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 23rd, 2012
Pls. send (suitable) resumes to email@example.com
energyOrbit is the leading cloud computing solution in the Demand Side Management (DSM) / Energy Efficiency (EE) sectors. Four years into the making, we have deployed the energyOrbit solution with dozens of utilities and energy consulting companies across the nation. The product delivers a strategic, end-to-end energy efficiency tracking solution which centralizes and streamlines program, project and relationship management across multiple organizations and user groups.
energyOrbit is powered on the Force.com (from salesforce.com) cloud computing platform. We are a salesforce.com partner working with salesforce.com and other partners to continue to make substantial inroads into this rapidly growing and exciting market.
We at energyOrbit are fortunate to have the opportunity to provide the market with an acutely needed enterprise product. Our product continues to have a tangible impact on helping the nation achieve energy savings; the people at energyOrbit are inspired by the fact that our product is contributing to the climate control efforts and the reduction of reliance on carbon fuels. If you're passionate about innovation and the planet, come help us to continue to grow and offer a superior product in our sector.
Our CTO is seeking a talented and experienced Force.com developer to develop and enhance our energyOrbit product.
You must have an excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and products. As a Force.com developer, you must have a solid foundation programming in Java and demonstrate writing efficient and scalable Apex Code and Visualforce code. You will be responsible for developing through all phases of the development lifecycle, from initial technical designs, implementation, testing, to production deployments. You are expected to quickly learn new features, technologies, and to communicate effectively with various business owners, technical staff members and customers. To be successful in this position, you must provide expertise on the salesforce.com API's, profiles, and security model while maintaining and configuring development and test instances for our product sandboxes.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code. You will also be asked to contribute ideas, provide feedback and collaborate on many projects within the team’s portfolio that may be outside your domain expertise.
- 4+ years of experience programming in Apex Code and Visualforce Pages
- 5+ years of experience programming in Java
- Excellent understanding of salesforce.com’s SOQL and SOSL
- Excellent understanding of salesforce.com’s Web Services
- Excellent understanding of salesforce.com’s security model
- Excellent understanding of salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud 2, Service Cloud and Force.com product offerings
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in the energy DSM / EE sectors
- 3+ years of experience programming HTML
- Experience developing in an Agile software development environment
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Experience with Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) process
- Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast pace environment
Pls. send (suitable) resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is looking for a developer/consultant to build a web application that sits alongside Salesforce. The web application will be used to enter data such as customer addresses that can be then transferred to Salesforce via the application. Ideally candidates will have knowledge of PHP, SOAP, and Salesforce. Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible!
I'm looking for a developer who can create a few triggers and s-controls for some specific business requirements.
I dont anticipate this taking more than a coupe of days.
When you reply, please let me know what your rates are and availability are and whether you can be on site (san francisco, ca) or remote.
Senior Software Engineer
One of the world’s largest content solutions providers, our client is a winner of several awards such as Frost & Sullivan Premium Mobile Content Platform of the Year and a GMS Association Award. Working for world known mobile companies, this company is dedicated to providing creative services to its customers and employees. By adding great value to their marketability, our client attracts specialized talents through their exciting work environment.
Our client is looking for a several Java Software Engineer at different levels to plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products. This position would be responsible for assisting in the translation of business requirements into design and/or vendor selection whilst adhering to our client’s solution architecture. The ideal candidate would have experience in web systems and components such as web servers, application servers, databases, transactional systems, content management systems, etc. The Software Engineer would work flexibly across the Engineering teams, environments and technologies as required, and with the Development Manager/Director to define project.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops code (or lead internal or external teams developing code) across a variety of platforms, undertaking design, development, documentation, testing and subsequent ongoing support of new and existing features. Typically designs and develops complete features and core components of the product. Code is to be developed to exacting quality standards, on time, every time.
- Reviews design and implementation of fellow developers across teams and external suppliers.
- May provide day-to-day supervision and mentoring to a development team; ensures efficient management of external suppliers.
- May serve as technical lead.
- deliverables, milestones, and manage risk/dependencies
- Adheres to agreed engineering standards, processes and programs
- Participates in peer review of designs and implementations across teams and (potentially) external suppliers.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science in related engineering or computer science discipline or equivalent experience OR a masters degree and 5 or more years of experience.
- Experience: 5-8 years of experience; usage of data modeling tools, design patterns, UML and OO design methodologies. Experience of operating systems, Java, J2EE, EJB, JMS, WML, HTML, JSP, XML, SOAP, BEA WebLogic, Solaris and Oracle
- Knowledge: Expert knowledge of software engineering. Expert knowledge of Internet communication protocols, of mobile telecommunications content technologies (Messaging, WAP, other).
- Skills: Applies skills to difficult assignments requiring a high degree of creativity and original effort, demonstrated communication and organization skills; strong problem solving skills; demonstrated success in all stages of the development process (requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance); demonstrated mentoring and team-building skills; ability to persuade and influence others
Our client desires but does not require knowledge of JBOSS and Oracle PL/SQL advantageous.
Candidates looking for an opportunity to work as a JAVA developer please reply...our client has several open positions at all different levels of developers.
Apply for this position now by sending an attached Word or .pdf version of your resume to Rob Rabil at firstname.lastname@example.org. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code RTR-OM-SOFTENG in the subject heading of your email message. “Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried” - do not let THIS OPPORTUNITY pass you by!
We are looking forward to reviewing your credentials!
HireNetworks, Inc. provides strategic hiring services, including on-site and on-demand recruiting, to emerging and high-growth companies. We also offer career management to professionals seeking opportunities in technology, business, sales and the life sciences. We are ranked as one of the Top 5 Technical Recruiting firms in the Triangle by the Triangle Business Journal and we have been consistently recognized as a leader in the recruiting industry since opening our doors in 2001.
Serving as a collaborative business partner, HireNetworks offers expanded services and alliance service networks that enable clients to build their businesses, as well as their staffs. HireNetworks has earned the loyalty of a growing customer base through consistent placement of top talent that provides intellectual capital, enduring material value and corporate stability. For more information, please visit www.HireNetworks.com.
We are looking for a company to outsource SalesForce integration with. We have two projects that we'd like help with.
The second is to manage a database of PR contacts and be able to filter and sort them based on campaign, client, if they've been called for a certain campaign, media publication, location and many other items.
If either, or both of these, interest you or your company, please send me a message by going here and then clicking 'Send this user a private message' or post below your info below. :smileyhappy: