• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I've created a correct process which was accepted by Trialhead, but I couldn't test that for couple of minutes. Then after  5-10 minutes it started to work as it should. Can you tell me what is a response time in case of adding a new project? (Is it the same in dev and prod versions?) 
And where can I find rules for Contact address? For newly created contacts It's populated with Accounts billing address, and I cannot find the place where to change it. (I suppose that it was a part of a trialhead challenges but i lost it somewhere  in the middle:)

Thanks
Hi, During resolving module 'Visualizing Your Data' I've created a report Cases by Status but I've made a mistake during creation. So then I deleted this report and removed it from Bin. Then I wanted to retry the challenge but I've got error message: "Error: This Report Unique Name already exists or has been previously used. Please choose a different name." I've checked other reports preferences and Recycle Bin and I cannot find the same API name. Could you let me know how to complete this module?User-added image
Hi, During resolving module 'Visualizing Your Data' I've created a report Cases by Status but I've made a mistake during creation. So then I deleted this report and removed it from Bin. Then I wanted to retry the challenge but I've got error message: "Error: This Report Unique Name already exists or has been previously used. Please choose a different name." I've checked other reports preferences and Recycle Bin and I cannot find the same API name. Could you let me know how to complete this module?User-added image
Is it possible to mass change the objects settings for a profile instead of doing it one by one in Profile Overview / Object Settings?