• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On the "Share Values with Global Value Sets" Challenge, I am getting this error message: "Couldn’t find global value set named 'Flavors.' Please double check the instructions"—but I DO have a global value set named "Flavors"
I can't complete the challenge for "Monitor and Manage Salesforce1 Usage" in the Trailhead because there is no usage in my Trailhead Playground org and I don't have a mobile device to connect to it. I tried using the Salesforce mobile simulator but couldn't log into my TP from that.
On the "Share Values with Global Value Sets" Challenge, I am getting this error message: "Couldn’t find global value set named 'Flavors.' Please double check the instructions"—but I DO have a global value set named "Flavors"
In the Specify Entry Criteria section, set up the criteria the record must meet to kick off this approval process.
In our example, we want Allison Wheeler to approve any accounts that she doesn’t own, so we enter these criteria on the first line.
Field: Account: Account Owner
Operator: not equal to
Value: Allison Wheeler
In the Select Approver section, assign all approval requests to Allison Wheeler.
Select Automatically assign to approver(s).

I get the error; "you must enter a value" for Allison.  What's wrong?
Select User, and, in the second field, enter Allison Wheeler.
I can't complete the challenge for "Monitor and Manage Salesforce1 Usage" in the Trailhead because there is no usage in my Trailhead Playground org and I don't have a mobile device to connect to it. I tried using the Salesforce mobile simulator but couldn't log into my TP from that.
In the Specify Entry Criteria section, set up the criteria the record must meet to kick off this approval process.
In our example, we want Allison Wheeler to approve any accounts that she doesn’t own, so we enter these criteria on the first line.
Field: Account: Account Owner
Operator: not equal to
Value: Allison Wheeler
In the Select Approver section, assign all approval requests to Allison Wheeler.
Select Automatically assign to approver(s).

I get the error; "you must enter a value" for Allison.  What's wrong?
Select User, and, in the second field, enter Allison Wheeler.