• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have a component with lightning-record-edit-form which has lightning-input-field . The field is of data type "PicklList" and it has a onchange event. I am displaying the save and cancel button on change of picklist.

On click of cancel I am resetting the picklist fields using field.reset() and setting the boolean variable(which is used to hide button) to False.

However, On click of cancel field reset is triggering the onchange event and making the boolean variable(which is used to hide button)to true and displaying the buttons.

I found a link in which salesforce provided a solution to a similar issue in Aura.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000352380&language=en_US&mode=1&type=1 

Could you please help me with this issue in LWC?
Hi All,

Is it good to use scratch orgs (each for one developer) for a agile based project?

Note:
We have lot of managed packages to be installed.
Most of our funcationality is based on data.

Thanks
Hi,
My lightning component and apex class are not a part of managed package and they are public. However i am still getting the "ApexType does not have a no-arg constructor" error after enabling this critical update.

I am getting this error when i am passing the wrapper class list from lightning component to apex class.So, I have serialzed the wrapper class in lightning component and deserialized in apex class. Then the issue got fixed.

Anyone else faced the same issue ? Why I am facing this issue with component which are not a part of managed packages/namespace?
Is this a valid fix?

Thanks!
Hi All,

I have a component with lightning-record-edit-form which has lightning-input-field . The field is of data type "PicklList" and it has a onchange event. I am displaying the save and cancel button on change of picklist.

On click of cancel I am resetting the picklist fields using field.reset() and setting the boolean variable(which is used to hide button) to False.

However, On click of cancel field reset is triggering the onchange event and making the boolean variable(which is used to hide button)to true and displaying the buttons.

I found a link in which salesforce provided a solution to a similar issue in Aura.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000352380&language=en_US&mode=1&type=1 

Could you please help me with this issue in LWC?
Hi,
My lightning component and apex class are not a part of managed package and they are public. However i am still getting the "ApexType does not have a no-arg constructor" error after enabling this critical update.

I am getting this error when i am passing the wrapper class list from lightning component to apex class.So, I have serialzed the wrapper class in lightning component and deserialized in apex class. Then the issue got fixed.

Anyone else faced the same issue ? Why I am facing this issue with component which are not a part of managed packages/namespace?
Is this a valid fix?

Thanks!