• Developer
  • Deloitte Consulting Pvt Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a list of string from Httpresponse variable and want to send the same data to the @AuraEnabled method of the same class but the variable data is coming as null when printing it in the @AuraEnabled method. please suggest alternative
I have a lighting application where I want to upload a CSV file and send the file to an external java application for parsing and show the parsed data back on lighting application
Word file once uploader changes into BLOB in saleforce database. I am not able to retrive data from word files once uploaded via attachment.
Is there any way to read word file as attachement?
I Need to Write an SOQL Query to know how many records are in pending state by a user from a custom object
I am inserting new account record and I want certail words in field to be formatted as if they were written using html like heading, bold. rich text area doesnot provide much needed functionality. like when I enter account name as "Harry james potter "and click save. record detail page should show only "james" in bold, when address is being added to rich text area feild form trigger and class, result should be formatted. Can anybody help me with this ?
I am inserting new account record and I want certail words in field to be formatted as if they were written using html like heading, bold. rich text area doesnot provide much needed functionality. like when I enter account name as "Harry james potter "and click save. record detail page should show only "james" in bold, when address is being added to rich text area feild form trigger and class, result should be formatted. Can anybody help me with this ?

Hi,

I get that error when I try to save this code.

trigger ExampleTrigger2 on Contact (after insert, after delete) {
    if (Trigger.isInsert) {
        Integer recordCount = Trigger.New.size();
        // Call a utility method from another class
        EmailManager.sendMail('aschor@acmeunited.com', 'Trailhead Trigger Tutorial', 
                    recordCount + ' contact(s) were inserted.');
    }
    else if (Trigger.isDelete) {
        // Process after delete
    }
}

thanks,

Aron