• 25 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Struck on the new trail for the BigObject. Created those Bigobject using workbench. Can see the object on the Org. However, on validating throws up error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn’t find the correct information. Please double check the instructions." bit difficult judge on the problem. I can send the .xml files for verification.

I just completed Advanced Formulas: Use Picklists in Formulas in Trailhead, but it was very frustrating. The instructions told us to create a case validation rule that would make it so that cases could not be escalated if the priority level was not marked to high, if the case was closed on create, or if it was set to closed before escalation. This was my original code, which worked in testing, but failed the challenge:

User-added image
This code resulted in the following error message: The validation rule does not appear to be working correctly. Marking IsEscalated to true and Priority to Medium did not fire the validation rule. Which makes no sense, because when I tested it, the rule was triggered when I set the status to escalated and priority to medium.

In the end, just to pass the challenge, I copied and pasted some other trailblazer's code which didn't even work when I tested it, but it still somehow met the requirements. I really don't get what I did wrong.
Hi,
I create a formula field with the following code:

DATETIMEVALUE(Text( CDC_Event_EDate__c) +" "+
IF( RIGHT (Text( CDC_Event_ETime__c ),2)=="PM",
IF(LEFT (Text( CDC_Event_ETime__c ),2)=="12",
TEXT(VALUE(LEFT(Text( CDC_Event_ETime__c), 2))+ 4),
TEXT(VALUE(LEFT(Text( CDC_Event_ETime__c), 2))+ 16)),
TEXT(VALUE(LEFT(Text( CDC_Event_ETime__c ), 2))+ 4)
)+
":" + MID(text(CDC_Event_ETime__c), 4,2)+ ":00")

The CDC_Event_EDate__c is a Date type and the value  is from Salesforce standard date picker.
The CDC_Event_ETime__c field is a string format as
08:00 AM
08:30 AM
08:00 PM
08:30 PM
09:00 PM
Everything is working fine EXCEPT of the time is after 08:00 PM the formula gives error. I could not figure out what is going wrong, Can you help me?  I know there are simple formula to replace the above one but I have tried some but get the same result.
thanks,

George
Struck on the new trail for the BigObject. Created those Bigobject using workbench. Can see the object on the Org. However, on validating throws up error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn’t find the correct information. Please double check the instructions." bit difficult judge on the problem. I can send the .xml files for verification.

Greetings all, I seem to be stuck on the Use the Salesforce Lightning Design System to Style Visualforce Pages module, I modeled my contact page but can't seem to get the contact's to display, any steps others have taken?
Trying to complete this challenge.  Recieve the following error message.  Need help resolving:

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The page does not bind to the record ID value (in order to link to the record detail page)"

Here's my code for 'AccountList.vfp':

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts">
    <table border="1" >

<apex:repeat var="a" value="{!Account}">
            <li>
                <apex:outputLink value="/<record id>">
                    Record
                </apex:outputLink>
            </li>
        </apex:repeat>

</table>
</apex:page>