• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

What I tried to do?
1. I created 7 custom objects, say obj1, obj2 up to obj7. 
2. For obj2, added a custom field with data type as 'Master-Detail Relationship' with obj1, like that created relationship as below 
obj1 <- obj2 <- ob3 -< obj4.
But I can not connect the obj5 with obj4 with the master-detailed relationship. Is there any way/workaround to can achieve this. Can someone please help.  

Hi All, 
The below are my Org's storage details, 
Data Storage - Limit: 2.5 GB, consumed: 421.1 MB17%.
File Storage- Limit: 19.8 GB consumed: 396.2 MB2%.
The total count of standards & custom objects is 523(268715) Objects(Records).
I tried to create custom objects Using Build > Create > Objects, but the New Custom Objects field is disabled, it's showing 'You have exceeded the maximum number of custom objects allowed for your organization'.
Is there any fix for this issue?
Can I increase my Org's custom objects creation limit from the Hub Org?

Please suggest what can we do to resolve this limitation.  

Hi,

What I tried to do?
1. I created 7 custom objects, say obj1, obj2 up to obj7. 
2. For obj2, added a custom field with data type as 'Master-Detail Relationship' with obj1, like that created relationship as below 
obj1 <- obj2 <- ob3 -< obj4.
But I can not connect the obj5 with obj4 with the master-detailed relationship. Is there any way/workaround to can achieve this. Can someone please help.  

Hi,
We`re trying to download and upload Salesforce files for all salesforce users using admin oauth authentication process. By using Chatter file API we are able to get file information of salesforce users.
Here is api detail we are using
URL :- /connect/files/users/userId
Method :- GET/POST
Desc :- Upload a file, including references to external files, to the Files home or get information about files a user owns. These files don’t include files shared with a user, files a user follows, or general organization files.
This given api returns file listing for specified user but fails to upload file for same user.

GET works for all user including admin.
POST works only for admin user.

Is there any other way to upload Salesforce files to user account using admin oauth process?