• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 I need to  remove the Rules from  lead assignment queue and associated  its rule.   Leads in this existing  queue (whichwe are removing)should be moved to the another  queue. please let me know the process Thanks in advance
Hi I have small requirement  i have 2 text fields Textfield1 and fTextield2 now Textfield1 consists praveen_o6 and Textfield2 consists _o6 now output should come in the other field as praveen because it should trim the values from field1 since the value matches the field 2 

is there possibility 
Name &" "& Geo_Suffix__c this is existing formula which i am using now to combine both fields 1 & 2 but i need to compare and trim the value 
show it in field3 
Input: Territory Name: AMER_PS_PBU2_AD_SI1_06

Geo Suffix: 06

Out put: AMER_PS_PBU2_AD_SI1
Hi I have small requirement  i have 2 text fields Textfield1 and fTextield2 now Textfield1 consists praveen_o6 and Textfield2 consists _o6 now output should come in the other field as praveen because it should trim the values from field1 since the value matches the field 2 

is there possibility 
Name &" "& Geo_Suffix__c this is existing formula which i am using now to combine both fields 1 & 2 but i need to compare and trim the value 
show it in field3 
Input: Territory Name: AMER_PS_PBU2_AD_SI1_06

Geo Suffix: 06

Out put: AMER_PS_PBU2_AD_SI1