• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I see that there is a Console page template for Console: Pinned Header and Left Sidebar, but not one for Console: Pinned Header and Right Sidebar.  I was attempting to create my own component, but after much searching and reviewing of documentation, I haven't found anything on pinning columns/headers in a custom template component.   

Has anyone had any luck with this, or is there an example available anywhere that may have some documentation on how they accomplished this with their default console templates?  Thanks.
  • July 11, 2018
I see that there is a Console page template for Console: Pinned Header and Left Sidebar, but not one for Console: Pinned Header and Right Sidebar.  I was attempting to create my own component, but after much searching and reviewing of documentation, I haven't found anything on pinning columns/headers in a custom template component.   

Has anyone had any luck with this, or is there an example available anywhere that may have some documentation on how they accomplished this with their default console templates?  Thanks.
  • July 11, 2018