• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I recently started working with a freelancer to build some Apex triggers, and I am finding it difficult to hold him to the solution we need. It would be beneficial to get 5 minutes of an experienced Apex developer to see if there's a better way to achieve our goals that would be easier for the freelancer to develop.

We need a way of showing related server update fields on the relevant contact records. However, since contacts can have multiple accounts, we need a way of picking which server update to show (the newest created) on a contact record. Your input is appreciated.
Map of custom objects and relationships between them.
I recently started working with a freelancer to build some Apex triggers, and I am finding it difficult to hold him to the solution we need. It would be beneficial to get 5 minutes of an experienced Apex developer to see if there's a better way to achieve our goals that would be easier for the freelancer to develop.

We need a way of showing related server update fields on the relevant contact records. However, since contacts can have multiple accounts, we need a way of picking which server update to show (the newest created) on a contact record. Your input is appreciated.
Map of custom objects and relationships between them.
Hi Experts,

I need some assitance with a date formula. I trying to calculate the number of months left between two dates, start and end date. I currently have the folloiwng formula:

(Custom_End_Date__c - today ())/30

Which will give me the number of days left and if I divide the number by 30 and I should get the numbner of months. Unfortunately I am short by one month. For example if I have a end date of 12/01/2015 minus today, 30 July, would give me 124 days. If I divide that by 30 I get 4 months, or more exactly 4.13 months. But from July to Dec is 5 months.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you