• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can I route directly to a user rather than a button?  I have attempted to use the code in this example but it never connects to an agent. I did hard code the agent userID to try to see if it works. I don't want to create a button for every agent. We are not using Snap-IN. 
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.live_agent_dev.meta/live_agent_dev/live_agent_direct_to_agent_fallback_code_sample.htm
We are implementing email relay for Salesforce to prevent emails being sent to certain customers.  One of the internal requests is to send information to the email server that indicates certain parameters to help auto approve the email(Example: Email sent from customer service) to be sent regardless of rules accessed by the emailserver for the user being sent the email.

Is there a way for me to pass data dynamically for the email server?

How can I route the chat to different group of agents based on a value entered in the pre-chat form on a Napli community? 

I have the snap in working and it does go to an agent but I don't see how I can route it.  I see where you can enter the values that users can paste on a web page to dynamical change the button.  I don't have that option in community.
I have tried to make a vf page appear in a custom component in public communities using the Napili template. 
I have set the setting on the page to "Available for Lightning Experience, Salesforce1, and Lightning Communities"
I have granted access to the vf page in the guest profile. 

I can't get something as simple as hello to appear.  It does work when I view the page internally. What am I missing?
I have a task to create a lighting component to be used in communities. 

This component must take the topic that was selected and create a list of the subtopics on the page (Name, description, url).  So when the user clicks the subtopic list it will bring them to the articles related to that list. 

I need to create a clickable results list of the subtopic that will dynamically change based on the topic selected.  

I am able to get the list of topics and get all the information.  However, in order to pass it back to the component, the only thing I can think of is creating a custom object based on what was selected.  I will create a custom class that has all the information of the topic and will place that in a list that will go back to the component to build out the page results.  I am fairly sure this will work. 

My concerns:
1) Am I making too many roundtrips to server since it has to go back each time to get the new list
2) Should I really create a new object.  There are classes for topics, however, I am not sure how I can build a grid around this information. https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_connectapi_output_managed_topic.htm

Any ideas?
I have a need to make the popup box larger and include fields that are not necessarily in the mini page layout.  Has anyone modified the Javascript:srcUp or anything else to be able to do this?
How can I route the chat to different group of agents based on a value entered in the pre-chat form on a Napli community? 

I have the snap in working and it does go to an agent but I don't see how I can route it.  I see where you can enter the values that users can paste on a web page to dynamical change the button.  I don't have that option in community.