• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all ,
            I am trying to upload and download files , though  I have successfully uploadedthe files, but the problem is when I am trying to download the same file ,gettting the invalid extension error and file in not opening in valid content type.

My View
<apex:outputLink rendered="{!attachStatus}" value="{!URLFOR($Action.Attachment.Download, AttachId)}" target="_blank">{!AttachName}</apex:outputLink>
Controller
List<Attachment> attachedFiles = [select Id,name from Attachment where parentId ='a0K6F00000ZcxMuUAJ'];
 for(Attachment obj:attachedFiles)
   {
       AttachId=obj.Id;
       AttachName=obj.Name;
   }

Thanks
I am trying to use Apex inputText control to input date from user using a jquery Date Picker.

The page code and used javascript function is given below, the code seems to me working absolutely fine when I am using HTML input control but not working with Apex inputText control.
<apex:page showHeader="false" id="mypage" docType="html-5.0" controller="ControllerCalculateIncentive" sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="false">
  <html>
    <head>
     <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'bootstrap.css')}" />
     <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'scrum.css')}" />
     <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'jquery-ui.css')}" />
     <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'font-awesome.css')}" />
     <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'jquery-1.11.1.js')}"/>
     <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'bootstrap.js')}"/>
     <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'jquery.min.js')}"/>
     <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'jquery-ui.js')}"/>    
     <script type="text/javascript">
        var j$ = jQuery.noConflict();
        j$(document).ready(function(){           
           var v= '{!$Component.mypage:frm:StartDate}';
            j$(v).datepicker({
                dateFormat: 'dd-mm-yyyy',
                changeMonth: true,
                changeYear: true});

});
     </script>
    </head>
    <body>
     <apex:form id="frm">
     <apex:inputText id="StartDate" value="{!StartDate}"  ></apex:inputText> 
     <apex:form>
    </body>
  </html>
</apex:page>

Can anyone tell me how to prevent browser back press in visualforce pages

Thanks
To complete this challenge, you need to identify locations in code where cross-site scripting is possible. Navigate to the Built-In XSS Protections Challenge tab within the Cross-site Scripting (XSS) application. You will see text output corresponding to merge fields in the Visualforce code. Locate any usage of the merge field "{!sampleMergeField}". Edit the code comment beneath the merge field to indicate whether or not this code block is vulnerable to cross-site scripting. For instance:
-If the code is vulnerable, the comment should appear as <!-- Line 10 is vulnerable to XSS: YES -- >
-If the code is not vulnerable, the comment should appear as <!-- Line 10 is vulnerable to XSS: NO -- >

I am getting following error
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Looks like you incorrectly identified some potential cross-site scripting vectors. Please try again.

Please help me to complete this challenge

I am trying to use Apex inputText control to input date from user using a jquery Date Picker.

The page code and used javascript function is given below, the code seems to me working absolutely fine when I am using HTML input control but not working with Apex inputText control.
<apex:page showHeader="false" id="mypage" docType="html-5.0" controller="ControllerCalculateIncentive" sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="false">
  <html>
    <head>
     <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'bootstrap.css')}" />
     <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'scrum.css')}" />
     <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'jquery-ui.css')}" />
     <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'font-awesome.css')}" />
     <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'jquery-1.11.1.js')}"/>
     <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'bootstrap.js')}"/>
     <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'jquery.min.js')}"/>
     <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.styles, 'jquery-ui.js')}"/>    
     <script type="text/javascript">
        var j$ = jQuery.noConflict();
        j$(document).ready(function(){           
           var v= '{!$Component.mypage:frm:StartDate}';
            j$(v).datepicker({
                dateFormat: 'dd-mm-yyyy',
                changeMonth: true,
                changeYear: true});

});
     </script>
    </head>
    <body>
     <apex:form id="frm">
     <apex:inputText id="StartDate" value="{!StartDate}"  ></apex:inputText> 
     <apex:form>
    </body>
  </html>
</apex:page>

Hello All,

I keep getting this error on this question:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/30lrmgz8zogxulf/Screenshot%202015-03-23%2016.09.38.png?dl=0

Screenshot 2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wrdht63l18591b/Screenshot%202015-03-23%2016.10.57.png?dl=0

I have gone over this many times and I would appreciate any help to get through this challenge!!

Thanks!