Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When attempting to execute this in a VF page:

sforce.one.publish(locationChannel, payload);

I get an error sforce is not defined.

I tried adding this, which got me sforce, but not sforce.one.

<apex:includeScript value="/soap/ajax/48.0/connection.js"/>
<apex:includeScript value="/soap/ajax/48.0/apex.js"/>

Does anyone know how to get the sforce.one.publish method to work in a VF page?
I'm trying to complete the Connect Components with Events trailhead and am getting this message when checking the challenge:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The campingList component doesn't have a Name field using an inputText UI component.

Everything actually seems to work just fine, but I can't manage to get past the challenge. The error message makes no sense, since I thought the point of the exercise is to move the UI component out of the campingList component and into the campingListForm component - yet the error is pointing to the campingList component.

I see a previous post on exactly this issue, but none of the ideas offered made any difference.

Anyone have any ideas as to what's causing this error?
When attempting to execute this in a VF page:

sforce.one.publish(locationChannel, payload);

I get an error sforce is not defined.

I tried adding this, which got me sforce, but not sforce.one.

<apex:includeScript value="/soap/ajax/48.0/connection.js"/>
<apex:includeScript value="/soap/ajax/48.0/apex.js"/>

Does anyone know how to get the sforce.one.publish method to work in a VF page?
I'm trying to complete the Connect Components with Events trailhead and am getting this message when checking the challenge:

The campingList component doesn't have a Name field using an inputText UI component.

Everything actually seems to work just fine, but I can't manage to get past the challenge. The error message makes no sense, since I thought the point of the exercise is to move the UI component out of the campingList component and into the campingListForm component - yet the error is pointing to the campingList component.

I see a previous post on exactly this issue, but none of the ideas offered made any difference.

Anyone have any ideas as to what's causing this error?

This does not make sense to me as this challenge moved the input form to a new bundle. Why does it seem to want a inputText UI component in the campingList component?

I am using an inputText UI control in the form component and including the component on the CampingList component.

I feel I'm missing a step.  Ideas?

Thanks.