• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a visualforce page in company sandbox with Apex controllers.   it renders and works as expected in the sandbox.   I used a changeset to migrate to production.  the page does not display at all.... even if I go into the developer console to preview page in production it does not display......   I have verified urls are linked correctly to static resources.  This page is actually assigned to all profiles.  I have checked the API version is the same.   

Can someone tell me what would cause this.....  I have deployed other pages using the same controller and they all display and work correctly.
I am creating Datasets using the Dataflow Builder in Wave Analytics.  On one dataset I keep getting an error that states the dataflow failed due to record rows exceeds 10000 record row limits...   How can I using JSON either break up the extraction into batches or change the default limit.
I am creating Datasets using the Dataflow Builder in Wave Analytics.  On one dataset I keep getting an error that states the dataflow failed due to record rows exceeds 10000 record row limits...   How can I using JSON either break up the extraction into batches or change the default limit.