• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Recently (Since Oct 2019) we have had a problem where pdf attachments show the "binary" data instead of the actual PDF. If we use the "Open in PDF Viewer" Chrome extension it opens fine, but directly from Salesforce, it does not.  I have scoured the web this evening and cannot find anything to help.  Ideas?

Using Salesforce Classic.

I have been trying (off and on) for a week to download images from a rich text field via the API.  I can get the URL, but what I actually NEED are the contents.  I need to be able to display the images to NON-Authenticated users.  Suggestions??
I am trying to "download" images from Salesforce to a webserver via the API.  Let me give you some background.  We are moving an application front-end from SF to a .net page due to licensing.  We still want to use SF for the master product and ordering, just the website will show the images etc.  However the user will NOT have a login to SF.

So I can do everything except the images.  We have the images in a Rich Text Area and show fine if you are logged into SF, however if you are not logged in you cannot see them.  I followed instructions here:

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/15501/accessing-an-image-from-sites-stored-in-a-rich-text-area-field

But that doesnt seem to work either.  The URL below seems to be correct according to the article:

https://xxx.my.salesforce.com/servlet/rtaImage?eid=a1aC0000000Erla&feoid=00NC0000004ryWP&refid=0EMC00000000S0W

However I get page not found.  I had gone down the road of "streaming" the binary from SF and placing them on the webserver, but cannot get that to work either.  Suggestions??

Recently (Since Oct 2019) we have had a problem where pdf attachments show the "binary" data instead of the actual PDF. If we use the "Open in PDF Viewer" Chrome extension it opens fine, but directly from Salesforce, it does not.  I have scoured the web this evening and cannot find anything to help.  Ideas?

Using Salesforce Classic.

I have been trying (off and on) for a week to download images from a rich text field via the API.  I can get the URL, but what I actually NEED are the contents.  I need to be able to display the images to NON-Authenticated users.  Suggestions??
Hi,

I have a visulaforce page that displays a table of records from a related list.
I have used the rendered attribute to only display certain records (rows)
This all works fine however the column headers are not showing, Would anybody be able to see why?
<apex:pageBlock title="Delegates">
    <apex:dataTable value="{!Courses__c.Delegates__r}" var="item" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1">
       <apex:column style="width:20%" rendered="{!item.Status__c == 'Booked'}">
          <apex:facet name="header">Name</apex:facet>
                {!item.Name}
       </apex:column>
       <apex:column style="width:30%" rendered="{!item.Status__c == 'Booked'}">
          <apex:facet name="header">Signature</apex:facet>
       <apex:column style="width:20%" rendered="{!item.Status__c == 'Booked'}">
          <apex:facet name="header">Company Name</apex:facet>
                {!item.Contact__r.Account.Name}
       <apex:column style="width:30%" rendered="{!item.Status__c == 'Booked'}">