• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm currently researching an option where employees at my company will be able to IM each other when in need of help.  The details to what I'm looking for are below.  I've been told there's a few Salesforce app options that other companies use but I haven't been able to locate any.  Any help would be appreciated.

Needs:
  • Ability to setup groups where employees can only IM groups they have access to.
  • Any conversations can be backlogged or stored automatically so that they can be references should any concerns arise. 
  • The ability to easily update users in the groups without the need of an admin. 
We've looked at Desktop Chatter before I'm told but it wasn't very smooth and majority of the business users do not want Desktop Chatter or any Chatter options.  

Please let me know if there are any other options. 
Hi,

I'm running into an issue where I have a custom object called Agent_Project__c.  What I'm hoping to do with this is allow various leadership groups and management users to create their own projects and assign however many users to the project.  I can't do set groups because I want the user to have the flexibility to add and remove users from the project whenever they need and there to be a related list to show all users assigned to the project.  The rest of the functions I can make but this one part I'm stuck with. 

Any ideas or help?  Anyone out there that has done something similar?
Hi,

I'm new to Apex and am looking to create an auto-generated approval note on the case attached to the custom object Event_Resolution__c.  Below is what I have and I keep getting line 5, loop variable must be of Type Question.  I assume it means it thinks Case is not defined or related to the event resolution.  The case is entered in a lookup field case__c but it says that variable doesn't exist.  

Any help on how to make this possible?  Basically if anyone on the event resolutions team approves a credit or point value, I want a case comment to automatically populate on the case.
User-added image
Hi,

I'm running into an issue where I have a custom object called Agent_Project__c.  What I'm hoping to do with this is allow various leadership groups and management users to create their own projects and assign however many users to the project.  I can't do set groups because I want the user to have the flexibility to add and remove users from the project whenever they need and there to be a related list to show all users assigned to the project.  The rest of the functions I can make but this one part I'm stuck with. 

Any ideas or help?  Anyone out there that has done something similar?
Hi,

I'm new to Apex and am looking to create an auto-generated approval note on the case attached to the custom object Event_Resolution__c.  Below is what I have and I keep getting line 5, loop variable must be of Type Question.  I assume it means it thinks Case is not defined or related to the event resolution.  The case is entered in a lookup field case__c but it says that variable doesn't exist.  

Any help on how to make this possible?  Basically if anyone on the event resolutions team approves a credit or point value, I want a case comment to automatically populate on the case.
User-added image