• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to write a, IF statement in a formula that will evaluate as follows:
If field A is greater than or equal to 27 OR either field B OR field C are greater than or equal to 610, AND field D is equal to MG-UG, return the value of Option1” otherwise go to the next criteria and so on.

Below is what I used.  It did not return a syntax error but it also did not work.  I suspect the issue to be in the “either” part of the formula.

IF(Highest_ACT_Composite__c  >= 27 || ((Highest_SAT_I_Verbal__c >=610 ||(Highest_ERWS__c >=610)) && (Contains("MG-UG",(Student_Rec_Major_Code_1__c)))),"Business Math",

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to write a, IF statement in a formula that will evaluate as follows:
If field A is greater than or equal to 27 OR either field B OR field C are greater than or equal to 610, AND field D is equal to MG-UG, return the value of Option1” otherwise go to the next criteria and so on.

Below is what I used.  It did not return a syntax error but it also did not work.  I suspect the issue to be in the “either” part of the formula.

IF(Highest_ACT_Composite__c  >= 27 || ((Highest_SAT_I_Verbal__c >=610 ||(Highest_ERWS__c >=610)) && (Contains("MG-UG",(Student_Rec_Major_Code_1__c)))),"Business Math",

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.