• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to use addAll() instead of add() in below code. How to achieve this?
//one list is there: myList1
List<String> myList1 = New List<String>;

//I want to add Name field values from my Custom Meta Data to myList
for(myCustomMetaData__mdt mtdVar: [select id, Name from myCustomMetaData__mdt LIMIT 1000]){
            myList1.add(mtdVar.Name);
        }

How to display more number of list views as pick list by using lightning:listview feature?
<lightning:listView aura:id="listViewQuotes"
objectApiName="Quote"
listName="DeveloperNameofListView1"

As of now, only DeveloperNameofListView1 is coming, but I need more listviews to be shown in that component. How to achieve it?

End-users do not want to see 'Recently Viewed' list view on quotes tab in community page. So, lightning listview is created and added another tab via a new community page.

When the user click on the newly created tab, only when one list view only coming. But, when the user clicks on its hyperlink, it is redirecting to all list views of quote object.

Please suggest how to restrict its hyperlink so that the user stays only that particular list view?
End-users do not want to see 'Recently Viewed' list view on quotes tab in community page. So, lightning listview is created and added another tab via a new community page.

When the user click on the newly created tab, only when one list view only coming. But, when the user clicks on its hyperlink, it is redirecting to all list views of quote object.

Please suggest how to restrict its hyperlink so that the user stays only that particular list view?

Hi any anyone explain me the concept of 2 array using list<list<String>>.

How to access individual elements of both the list.

if suppose i have

List<List<String>> HeaderDataC = new List<List<String>>();
    List<String> list1 = new List<String>();
    List<String> list2 = new List<String>();

list1.add('val1');

list1.add('val2');

list2.add('1');

list2.add('2');

HeaderDataC.add(list1);
    HeaderDataC.add(list2);

but here what represents row data n what represents column data.

and if suppose i wana insert value in specific row of specific column,how do i achive it?

like HeaderDataC[2][3]?

Thanks in advance.

Challenge Description:
  • Upload a specified zip file as a static resource. The zip will have directories with images and you have to display a specific image on a Visualforce page.The page must be named 'ShowImage'.
  • This file must be uploaded as a Static Resource named 'vfimagetest'.
  • The page must have a Visualforce apex:image tag that displays the 'kitten1.jpg' image from the 'cats' directory of the static resource.

Screenshot of Visualforce Page:
User-added image
Screenshot of Resource Page:
User-added image

Screenshot of page preview:
User-added image

Exact text of error:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The page does not include a reference to the specified image

Can't figure out whats wrong, everything looks like its working perfectly and I used the examples in the module as a base for the code.