• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have followed the instructions, yet I get this message when I check the challenge: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a poll with the specified options. Ensure you copy and paste the option text carefully.
I completed each section and verified it was correct and received my points. However, when i got to the section on somewhere rover the rainbow, I received the message " This page isn't available in salesforce lightning experience or salesforce 1" when I went to set up and communciations as directed. When I tried to verify, this is the message I received "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a record in the Communications object. Ensure that you insert at least one record before attempting this challenge." 

I can't figure out for the life of me what is wrong.  Help?
I completed each section and verified it was correct and received my points. However, when i got to the section on somewhere rover the rainbow, I received the message " This page isn't available in salesforce lightning experience or salesforce 1" when I went to set up and communciations as directed. When I tried to verify, this is the message I received "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a record in the Communications object. Ensure that you insert at least one record before attempting this challenge." 

I can't figure out for the life of me what is wrong.  Help?
Chatter Basic Trail head module keep showing error - Challenge Not yet complete... "here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a poll with the specified options. Ensure you copy and paste the option text carefully."

Eventhough everything i did as per the instruction....