• 35 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a PB set up to create cases when a certain type of opportunity is closed/won. I have another PB to assign the cases to a queue. When these cases are assigned by the PB to the queue, the system generated 'new case' email fails to send.

Support instructed me to post here and see if anyone can provide a custom email alert, trigger or a flow. Thanks!
Hello, 

Not sure if this question posted correctly, so here it is again: 

I need to append this query to show any changes made to the password policies only. What do I add to retrieve only the changes to the password policies?

SELECT Action, CreatedBy.Profile.Name, CreatedDate, DelegateUser, Display, Id, Section 
FROM SetupAuditTrail 
WHERE CreatedBy.Profile.Name = 'System Administrator' 

p.s. I am running this query in workbench, thanks! 

Hello, 

Not sure if this question posted correctly, so here it is again: 

I need to append this query to show any changes made to the password policies only. What do I add to retrieve only the changes to the password policies?

SELECT Action, CreatedBy.Profile.Name, CreatedDate, DelegateUser, Display, Id, Section 
FROM SetupAuditTrail 
WHERE CreatedBy.Profile.Name = 'System Administrator' 

p.s. I am running this query in workbench, thanks! 

I tried many things on how to customize this but find nothing effective. I want to put a text message on the Page Layout I created, how can I do that? Anyone who know how to configure this? Please help me again.