• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, 

i actually send an Email using a Flow and Process Builder for my campaign members. 

Actually i fastlookup all campaign members with campaign id = var_Campaign which is my input variable for that flow and i save them in the sObject Collection Variable. 

Now i need all contacts within the sObject Collection Variable, to create the e-mail message for them. After creating the email message i need these contact ids and the email message ids to create the EmailMessageRelation. 

Can you help me out here? 

Best regards
Sascha 

Hello, 

i just wanted to ask you all if you think it is possible to auto-assign users to territories using apex code? I dont need the code from you, just an assessment if there are any special restrictions with territory management... 

Best regards
Sascha

Hi together, 

i have a process builder process for contacts to create a junction object record between contacts and custom object. For the Junction Object i created also a workflow to prevent them from creating duplicates like explained here: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/12755/how-to-apply-uniqueness-on-junction-object

Now i will update for example 50 contact records through an import and for all of them a junction record will be created through the process builder, if there is no duplicate it works fine, but if it founds only one junction record duplicate through the workflow it will fail also for all other records.

Hope you understand my question and can help me out of that. 

Best regards
Sascha
Hi,

i need a lookup filter for "Event Registration Side Activities" Lookup Field "Side Activity" to show only "Side Activities" that are related to the same Event (see Schema Builder Screen). Is there any possibility to do that? I searched a lot and did not found out why it does not work. 

My expectation was to set
Source Field Side Acitivity > Event > Record ID 
equals 
Target Field Event Registration Side Activity > Event Registration > Event > Record ID

but Event Registration Side Activity > Event Registration > Event > Record ID is not available for selection.

User-added image
User-added image

If you have another solution with a custom button or something else that would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance
I need your help for the following requirement:

We want to copy contact relationship from a Custom Object to another record of that Object, using visualforce page.

Objects:
  • Group__c
  • Contacts
  • Group_Relationship__c (Junction Object between Group & Contacts)
We add a button for Group__c Record Detail Page (e.g. Cars) that will open a Visualforce Page. On that Page the User should be able to select another Group__c Record (e.g. bikes) (by lookup? or what will be best practice to search for another record from same object?) and all Contacts related to the selected Group__c Record (bikes) should be related to the source Group__c Record (Cars).

I didnt find anything to come out of that so i hope you can give me some hints.
Hi together, 

we ran into an issue with using the "lightningStylesheets" Tag in our VF Page. 
In our VF Page we display the Notes and Attachments Related List for a Custom Object: 
<apex:relatedList subject="{!File__c.Id}" list="AttachedContentDocuments"/>
If we upload a file using the "Upload File" Button and want to select it the file get saved but a grey screen will be displayed and we have to reload the page manually. Is that known by someone of you and do you have a workaround for that? 

Without lightningStylesheets everything works fine!

Hi together, 

i want to redirect the edit button of a custom object to the record detail page. My idea was to create a VF page that automatically redirects to record detail page, when clicking on edit. Can someone of you help me out of that with a little code snippet? 

That would be great.
Thanks and best regards

Hi Together, 

i need to create a report to add contacts to a campaign. 
Our customer wants to create a territory hierarchy to group his accounts by multiple goods. 

Then he wants to create a report to show all contacts which are assigned to this territory (by account) and add them to the campaign. 

Maybe the territory management is not the correct way to solve that, but i haven't a better idea - maybe you?

Best regards
Sascha 

Hi, 

i'm just wondering how salesforce deals with picklist values and translations in formulas / validation rules. 
So for example we have an org with multiple languages and different validation rules that contains different functions. 

What i've found out is that the TEXT() function only validates the exact text within this function, so the validation rule will not work in other languages if the picklist value is translated.
If I use ISPICKVAL() the function is validating for translations.

But what abou CASE and other functions?
Is there any overview about the functions and how they deal with translation of picklist values?

Thanks in advance 

Hi, 

we have an issue with the sharing setting "controlled by parent" for activities that doesn't have a parent. 
If User-A creates a task without a parent record and assign it to User-B, User-A should still have access to this task but actually he's not able for that. 

Does anybody of you have a solution for this? 

Thanks in advance..
Sascha 

Hi friends, 

through i'm not very familar with visualflow, i wanted to ask for your help with the following request from our customer. 
We have 2 custom objects (figures and report). A report will be created from an account (Master-Detail) and the figures are also related to an account (Lookup), but figures and reports doesn't have any relationship.

What we now need is a workflow
- which takes the dates from the report
- checks if a figure record = THIS YEAR exists
- and if yes -> update record with dates from the report
- or if no -> create a new record with dates from the report

Can someone help me with some instructions, how to solve this with visualflow? 

Thanks in advance 

Hello,

I need help. I have 2 Javascript Button which opens a visualforce page.
Now the problem is I don't know how to proceed. I read  this document  but I don't understand Hot to go on.
One of the javascript button code:
if ("{!ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Demand_Activity_Stage__c,'Involved')}" != "true" && (("{!Opportunity.Opportunity_Type__c}" == "Delivery") || ("{!Opportunity.Opportunity_Type_def__c}" == "Partner") || ("{!Opportunity.Opportunity_Type_def__c}" == "Partner Direct")))
window.location.href = "/apex/Involve_PreSales?Id={!Opportunity.Id}";
//else if ("{!(Opportunity.Opportunity_Type_def__c)}" == 'Partner Direct')
//alert("You cannot involve PreSales for Partner Direct Opportunity");
else if ("{!(Opportunity.Demand_Activity_Stage__c)}" == "Involved")
alert("The PreSales has already been involved");
What I have to do?
I think I have to edit the button to Visualforce Page instead of onclik Javascript. is It Correct?
This code (Javascript) seems like conditions to open the visualforce page. Where I must put this conditions? in Controller of the vf page?
Can anyone help me explaining me how to proceed in this case?

Thanks,
Frank

Hi together, 

i have a process builder process for contacts to create a junction object record between contacts and custom object. For the Junction Object i created also a workflow to prevent them from creating duplicates like explained here: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/12755/how-to-apply-uniqueness-on-junction-object

Now i will update for example 50 contact records through an import and for all of them a junction record will be created through the process builder, if there is no duplicate it works fine, but if it founds only one junction record duplicate through the workflow it will fail also for all other records.

Hope you understand my question and can help me out of that. 

Best regards
Sascha
Hi together, 

we ran into an issue with using the "lightningStylesheets" Tag in our VF Page. 
In our VF Page we display the Notes and Attachments Related List for a Custom Object: 
<apex:relatedList subject="{!File__c.Id}" list="AttachedContentDocuments"/>
If we upload a file using the "Upload File" Button and want to select it the file get saved but a grey screen will be displayed and we have to reload the page manually. Is that known by someone of you and do you have a workaround for that? 

Without lightningStylesheets everything works fine!

Hi together, 

i want to redirect the edit button of a custom object to the record detail page. My idea was to create a VF page that automatically redirects to record detail page, when clicking on edit. Can someone of you help me out of that with a little code snippet? 

That would be great.
Thanks and best regards

Hi friends, 

through i'm not very familar with visualflow, i wanted to ask for your help with the following request from our customer. 
We have 2 custom objects (figures and report). A report will be created from an account (Master-Detail) and the figures are also related to an account (Lookup), but figures and reports doesn't have any relationship.

What we now need is a workflow
- which takes the dates from the report
- checks if a figure record = THIS YEAR exists
- and if yes -> update record with dates from the report
- or if no -> create a new record with dates from the report

Can someone help me with some instructions, how to solve this with visualflow? 

Thanks in advance 

Hi all,

I have created a custom object "Tickets" that has an Account lookup field in it, as well as a custom URL field that holds a unique URL pointing to a trouble ticket in our internal ticketing system. I have also created a custom list button that opens our ticketing system and initiates the "new ticket" process.

When I edit the Account layout to add the Tickets related list, only the Ticket ID (autonumber) field is displayed in the related list by default. I have to edit the related list, remove this field and add in the custom URL field and also add in my custom button.

My question is: can I modify the default related list for this new custom object, so that whenever a user adds the related list to their layout, they do not have to manually change the fields/buttons within it?

Thanks for any pointers

Matt 

• February 19, 2010