• Micromeritics Instrument Corp

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 
I'd like to create a button/checkbox that will update three picklist fields and one text field in the Opportunity record. These values would be coming from the Account record.
I'd like it to have the same functionality as a checkbox for "same as bill-to address" when processing a payment...

Field update logic:
Opportunity_Application__c  UPDATED FROM account.application__c   (PICKLIST)

Opportunity_Industry_Field__c UPDATED FROM account.industry_field__c   (PICKLIST)

Opportunity_Business_Type__c UPDATED FROM account.business_type__c    (PICKLIST)

Opportunity_Materials__c UPDATED FROM  account.materials__c   (TEXT AREA (255))

Thank you!!!

Hi,
I'm getting an error when trying to do this:
click a custom list button in a specific Accounts list view that will update the Key Account checkbox field for the selected records.

checkbox field to update: Key_Account__c
custom button behavior: execute javascript

CUSTOM BUTTON CODE:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/32.0/connection.js")} 

if({!Account.Key_Account__c} == false) 

var c = new sforce.SObject("Account"); 
c.id = "{!Account.Id}"; 
c.Key_Account__c = true; 
result = sforce.connection.update([c]); 
if ( result[0].getBoolean( "success" ) ) 

window.location.reload(); 

else 

alert( result[0].errors.message); 

else 

alert("Already True"); 
}

Thank you in advance!!!
I've never written an apex code before, could you please help me with writing one that triggers to create a note in the Leads page whenever the lead status is changed? This way the User won't be able to save the lead until they create a note about the status change. Thank you!
Hi, 
I'd like to create a button/checkbox that will update three picklist fields and one text field in the Opportunity record. These values would be coming from the Account record.
I'd like it to have the same functionality as a checkbox for "same as bill-to address" when processing a payment...

Field update logic:

Opportunity_Industry_Field__c UPDATED FROM account.industry_field__c   (PICKLIST)

Opportunity_Business_Type__c UPDATED FROM account.business_type__c    (PICKLIST)

Thank you!!!

Hi, 

Field update logic:

Thank you!!!

Hi,
I'm getting an error when trying to do this:
click a custom list button in a specific Accounts list view that will update the Key Account checkbox field for the selected records.

checkbox field to update: Key_Account__c
custom button behavior: execute javascript

CUSTOM BUTTON CODE:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/32.0/connection.js")} 

if({!Account.Key_Account__c} == false) 

var c = new sforce.SObject("Account"); 
c.id = "{!Account.Id}"; 
c.Key_Account__c = true; 
result = sforce.connection.update([c]); 
if ( result[0].getBoolean( "success" ) ) 

window.location.reload(); 

else 

alert( result[0].errors.message); 

else 

alert("Already True"); 
}

Thank you in advance!!!
I've never written an apex code before, could you please help me with writing one that triggers to create a note in the Leads page whenever the lead status is changed? This way the User won't be able to save the lead until they create a note about the status change. Thank you!