• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
In the event that a Company doesn't have a Data Warehouse, can Salesforce be used to store data? Bascally, I would like to pull all the datas from my website to Salesforce in order to build a strong marketing performance strategy and customer retention strategy.

I would appreciate if anyone could clarify the pros/cons, risk or advantages of doing this? 

Thanks.

• September 18, 2017
Hi,
I set a report on Salesforce on my Lead object and I subscribed to it weekly. So far it was working fine. But recently I changed the weekly subscription to a daily subscription and now I have an error occurring and the report is not sent daily. I don't understand what is the problem and on the error email that i receive there is no details about the issue. The only message on the email is the following: 
User-added image
  • August 15, 2017
Hi,

I set a process to "close won" a Lead if the box "online purchase" is selected. I started to set it but it does not work and show me this error message: User-added image.

My process is the following: 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
User-added image
Any idea on why the process is not working?

Thanks!
  • July 31, 2017
Hi, 

I have closed opportunities (closed won and closed lost) for one of my record type (which correspond to one product) that I would like to use in order to automatically generate new leads after a certain time.

For instance, I would like my closed won opportunities for outside sales to automatically generate new leads after a year.

Does someone know how to make it ? Is it possible with a trigger ? Is it possible without a trigger (more user friendly solution, no code required)?
  • July 17, 2017
Hi,

I have integrated Unbounce on Salesforce and I would like to know if it is possible to send the Unbounce leads to a specific record type ?

Thanks!
  • July 14, 2017
Hi, 
I am a new Admin on Salesforce and I am not a developer. 
When I try to convert my leads, I receive the following error, can someone help me on this?

User-added image
  • June 07, 2017
Hi,

I am a new Admin and currently learning how to use VisualForce.

I would like to auto populate the email address of my leads directly into the "to" in the Email Action so that when my sales reps want to send an email to a lead, the elads email address is already generated as a recipient. 

I assume it is done with VisualForce but I don't know how exactly, could someone assist on this?

Thanks. 
  • June 04, 2017
Hi,

I have a lead assignment rule based on a basic Round Robin formula so all my leads are assigned evenly between my users.

I would like to continue with leads evenly assigned but in addition I want to take the Lead Quality into consideration. 

As to say, I would like my users not only to have the same number of leads assigned but also the same number of leads with 5 stars quality and leads with 4 stars quality and so on. 

Could someone tell me how to change my round robin formula to include this please?

Thanks.
  • June 02, 2017
Hi, 

I would like to set the Email Alert "From" to be the lead owner. I can currently only set the organization-wide email address or current user email address as the "From".

Could someone assist on this please?

Thanks. 
  • June 02, 2017
Hi,

I would like to automatically incremente a Number field for leads that are in a specific record type. 

The only options I see is to create an assignment rule or a trigger that automatically incremente the number field only when a lead from the record type is created. 

However, I don't know how to create a trigger or which assignment could make such thing. Can someone assist on this?

Thanks.
  • June 02, 2017
Hi, 

I have closed opportunities (closed won and closed lost) for one of my record type (which correspond to one product) that I would like to use in order to automatically generate new leads after a certain time.

For instance, I would like my closed won opportunities for outside sales to automatically generate new leads after a year.

Does someone know how to make it ? Is it possible with a trigger ? Is it possible without a trigger (more user friendly solution, no code required)?
  • July 17, 2017
Hi, 
I am a new Admin on Salesforce and I am not a developer. 
When I try to convert my leads, I receive the following error, can someone help me on this?

User-added image
  • June 07, 2017

Hi All,

I've created a round robin lead assignment rule on inbound lead sources (see Steps taken so far: below).

However when a lead is entered with a non-inbound lead source (i.e. Conference or Networking) the rule skips a sales rep so it is not fairly distrbuted (see Example of the fail:
below).

I was wondering if anyone has create a Read Only Number field and a trigger that updates it +1 only if the Lead Source is one of the desired inbound ones. 

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Example of the fail:
Auto-number: 0000 - Lead Source: Facebook Ads - Goes to Rep 1
Auto-number: 0001 - Lead Source: Conference - Would go to rep 2 but does not because of lead source
Auto-number: 0002 - Lead Source: Networking - Would go to rep 3 but does not because of lead source
Auto-number: 0003 - Lead Source: LinkedIn Ads - Goes to Rep 4

Steps taken so far:

1. Created an AutoNumber custom field on Lead (e.g.,"Lead Number").

2. Created a formula custom field on Lead (e.g.,"Round Robin ID"), data type number, formula =

IF(ISPICKVAL(LeadSource, "Facebook Ads"), 1 +MOD(VALUE({!Lead_Number__c}), 7),
IF(ISPICKVAL(LeadSource, "LinkedIn Ads"), 1 +MOD(VALUE({!Lead_Number__c}), 7),
IF(ISPICKVAL(LeadSource, "Display Ads"), 1 +MOD(VALUE({!Lead_Number__c}), 7),
null)))

3. Created an assignment rule on the Round Robin ID field, whose values will vary between 1 and 7.

• Round Robin ID 1 assign to Rep #1
  • Round Robin ID 2 assign to Rep #2
  • Round Robin ID 3 assign to Rep #3
  • Round Robin ID 4 assign to Rep #4
  • Round Robin ID 4 assign to Rep #5
  • Round Robin ID 4 assign to Rep #6
  • Round Robin ID 4 assign to Rep #7
I'm implementing Round Robin Lead assignment using the Auto-Number custom field, with the formula number field "(MOD(VALUE({!Lead_Number__c}) ,19) +1".

Heres my dilemma:
My client has multiple call centers, who each need to have their own round robin system. The problem is, auto-numbers will increment for each lead created, regarless of say...the record type or any other criteria. Is there any way to build an auto-number into a formula field? In other words, I only want the auto-number to increment on certain leads, which could in theory be feasible if i could include an auto-number in an IF statment within a formula field.

Thanks,
Ryan

Message Edited by Grinster650 on 02-02-2006 02:03 PM