• 15 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If the reocrd is not share with user then when queried using filter on custom field it doesn't return record. But when queried using Id filter or contentdocumentId filter then it return the record.
I have a custom external Id field Unique_Key_String__c' which I'm using in query
Below query doesn't work
Select id,Unique_Key_String__c,Origin,PublishStatus,SharingOption,SharingPrivacy from contentversion where Unique_Key_String__c= '0683C000000K9Mr;cv'
Below query works
Select id,Unique_Key_String__c,Origin,PublishStatus,SharingOption,SharingPrivacy from contentversion where id = '0683C000000K9Mr'

this happens only when record is not shared with current user
Header Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=boundary_string
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="entity_Attachment";
Content-Type: application/json

{  
    "Description" : "Marketing Q1 2011",
    "ParentId" : "00Q1700000BLt9F",
    "Name" : "Marketing Brochure Q1"
}

--boundary_string
Content-Type: application/pdf
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="Body"; filename="2011Q1MktgBrochure.pdf"

Zm9yIHRoZSByZX..........DQoNCg0KDQoNCg0KDQo

--boundary_string--

I've also tried adding Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 just below Content-Type: application/pdf ​​​​​​, but that also isn't working.
What I'm planning is to extract extra parameter provided in the url that I'll use as some key from my end along with the salesforce standard key and if that maches then further provide the access token to the client.In simple I want to customize the standard process of authentication.
Hi, I have created many object with fields, there i had set some field level security. Due to some reason i again want some modification in those object. let me tell you there are many object along with huge number of field. Now I want to set field level security through Apex code. how could I be able to do so. Please help me.
In my visualforce I'm showing a large data of table using pageBlock table. I want to have a button on visual force page on which if i click then all the records within pageblock table should get export. I'm trying hard but not able to do please show it by some example.
Can anyone suggest how to get details/properties of a Process builder using soql or apex.