• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I removed references to a deprecated object's layout from profiles.
Basically removal of the following:

<layoutAssignments>
        <layout>Deprecated Object Layout</layout>
    </layoutAssignments>
results in a failure and looking at the logs I see 3 culprits:
1). Guest License User.profile

Error: You may not modify the permission Remove People from Direct Messages while editing a Standard Profile

I know that it is referring to API name 'RemoveDirectMessageMembers' but I dont see that anywhere in the profile.
2). CMManager.profile

Error: You can't create, edit, or delete records for this permission set parent because it's associated with a standard profile. Parent ID: JKF15000000Ob7e

I googled this and while there were a few articles on this type of error, I will be honest I am not fully clear.
3). SMManager.profile
Error: You can't create, edit, or delete records for this permission set parent because it's associated with a standard profile. Parent ID: JKF15000000Ob7e

Same as above.
I did :

select Id, name, label from permissionset where id = 'JKF15000000Ob7e' or id = 'JKF15000000Ob7e'

And I see two permission sets like :
X00ex00000018ozX_128_09_43_34_5 and X00ex00000018ozX_128_09_43_34_7
Yet I do not see them in the UI. I researched further (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000339288&type=1&mode=1) and read that permission sets that start with an X do not exist and are actually profile ID's. But X00ex00000018ozX_128_09_43_34_5 and X00ex00000018ozX_128_09_43_34_7 do not look like ID's to me.
I have not seen these errors before. I guess I just need to understand what the problem is because the error messages dont really tell me anything actionable. Any tips?

Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottfaisal/

Experienced with architecting solutions and technical lead experience. 

Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Components, Service Cloud
Einstein Bots, Data Modeling, Data Visualization
Unix/Linux, Bash scripting
Cloud experience with Amazon Web Services and Azure
PHP, Java, JavaScript, Groovy, REST, iOS, HTML5
Symfony, Laravel, Code Igniter, Spring Framework
UI/UX with React, Vue, jQuery, NPM, Bower, SLDS
SQL Server, Mongo, MySQL

Please PM if you see interest. Thank You 
I have some data that I am displaying.

<apex:pageBlock title="Revenue Forecast (Row Based)">
        <apex:repeat value="{!MonthAndYearBreakdownByProjectStartAndEndDates}" var="r" id="theRepeat">
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="{! r }">
              <apex:form >
                 <input id="theTextInput" type="text" name="theTextInput" />
              </apex:form>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
       </apex:repeat>
    </apex:pageBlock>

This results in: 

User-added image

However I would like to use a dynamic table so that I have dynamic columns with headers that say March 2019/April 2019/May 2019 etc and under each column have a textbox.
I tried doing the following but not going anywhere because I dont know how to proceed. Any pointers?

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!objectforquery}" var="displaydata">
        <apex:repeat value="{!MonthAndYearBreakdownByProjectStartAndEndDates}" var="columnName">
        <apex:column value="{!displaydata[displayfieldname]}"/>
       </apex:pageBlockTable>

The Opportunity object has project start and end dates along with total revenue. Need a way so that user can see a month by month breakdown with revenue divided over each month.
For example if start date is 05/2018 and end date is 07/2018 with revenue of 90,000 USD then one should be able to see three columns one for May, June, and July and with 30,000 in each column as a breakdown for revenue. The user should have ability to enter an override for the revenue for each month.

Is there some built in functionality or revenue forecasting type plugin that would work better?  
I have some data that I am displaying.

<apex:pageBlock title="Revenue Forecast (Row Based)">
        <apex:repeat value="{!MonthAndYearBreakdownByProjectStartAndEndDates}" var="r" id="theRepeat">
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="{! r }">
              <apex:form >
                 <input id="theTextInput" type="text" name="theTextInput" />
              </apex:form>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>

This results in: 

User-added image

However I would like to use a dynamic table so that I have dynamic columns with headers that say March 2019/April 2019/May 2019 etc and under each column have a textbox.
I tried doing the following but not going anywhere because I dont know how to proceed. Any pointers?

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!objectforquery}" var="displaydata">
        <apex:repeat value="{!MonthAndYearBreakdownByProjectStartAndEndDates}" var="columnName">
        <apex:column value="{!displaydata[displayfieldname]}"/>
       </apex:pageBlockTable>