• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Whenever a scheduled report email goes out to a user, when the user clicks on the link they get an error page saying 'something went wrong' or 'we are having trouble signing you in'

As we are using SSO, if they are already logged in, this link works fine, if they are not already logged in, it should direct them to the login page, which it does not do, it gives them the error instead.

Could anyone let me know where this link is stored, so we can update it?

Thanks
Hi All,

When I try to test run the flow I created, it just gives me 'YOUR FLOW FINISHED' when I click 'Run'.

The 1st step of the flow is looking up accounts where the 'Type' of account equals a specific picklist value.
I filled in the criteria and also filled in 'assign the record's fields to variables to reference them in your flow'.

This is being created in a Sandbox and the sandbox in question has got test records in there.

Could anyone advise on wether this is the right starting point for a flow or I need to edit something.

If you need more info, do ask.

Thanks

Hi All,

When I try to test run the flow I created, it just gives me 'YOUR FLOW FINISHED' when I click 'Run'.

The 1st step of the flow is looking up accounts where the 'Type' of account equals a specific picklist value.
I filled in the criteria and also filled in 'assign the record's fields to variables to reference them in your flow'.

This is being created in a Sandbox and the sandbox in question has got test records in there.

Could anyone advise on wether this is the right starting point for a flow or I need to edit something.

If you need more info, do ask.

Thanks