• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone out there,

Being new to all this, I am a bit confused by a few things.
I installed the DQA app and it showed as installed in Site.com, but not in Trailhead.
Then it seemed to disappear from Site.com

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian
Trailhead DQA Not InstalledSite.com DQA Installed
I am stuck on Understand Account and Contact Relationships

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Account Manager' contact role for 'Acme Corporation' could not be found or it is not set to the current user. Please also make sure you've enabled Account Teams and have added yourself to the Account Team.

I just came to understand that I was confusing Related Contacts with Account Team. I have enabled Account Teams, but the field will not display on the Acme Corporation record.

Help!

I started my Trailhead account by logging in using my LinkedIn profile.  I have since been completing my training through that profile, however I have come to the Data Quality module that requires downloading the Data Quality Dashboard and I am unable to do so.  If I create a new account I will lose my progress in Trailhead.  Is there a way to connect my current progress achieved under the LinkedIn log in with a new Salesforce account?

I am stuck on Understand Account and Contact Relationships

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Account Manager' contact role for 'Acme Corporation' could not be found or it is not set to the current user. Please also make sure you've enabled Account Teams and have added yourself to the Account Team.

I just came to understand that I was confusing Related Contacts with Account Team. I have enabled Account Teams, but the field will not display on the Acme Corporation record.

Help!