• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Flow that creates a Case from an Opportunity. I don't want it to return to the Opportunity but rather when the Flow finishes I want to see the Newly Created Case
I have a Flow that creates a Case from an Opportunity. I don't want it to return to the Opportunity but rather when the Flow finishes I want to see the Newly Created Case
Hello all,

I am building a flow to clone a closed-won opportunity in a pipeline for our Support team to conduct training etc. I need to bring all Opportunity Contact Roles with the clone. I figured out how to clone a single Contact Role, but most of our Opportunities have more than one, all of which we need. I've tried two methods:

First, Fast Lookup & Fast Create with sObject Collection Variables which succeeds in duplicating multiple Contact Roles but associates them with the closed-won opportunity, not the new Support Opportunity (I have the Support OpportunityID in a variable but haven't figured out how to use the Assignment element to replace the old OpportunityID with the new OpportunityID). 

Second, with Record Lookup & Record Create via a Loop. In this case, the loop succeeds in cloning the Contact Roles but only the first one - it gets hung up on the first ContactID and doesn't skip to the next one. 

What am I doing wrong? Either method is a viable solution, and any help would be greatly appreciated. 

John
Hi,
I need to hyperlink a text field to my local drive on the server, so that it directs to the file.
I have tried

// comment
/* comment */
<!-- comment -->

Any other ideas what the syntax might be? Or is it not possible at all?