• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to complete the Trailhead (module "Create Global Quick Actions") section "Add an Action to the Global Publisher Layout", step 3.   However, I do not see the expected message: "override the predefined actions".  How can I reset that?
  • July 28, 2017
Do you have to complete each hands-on Challenge before the next?  I know that its not ideal, but I need to know how I can proceed when I run into issues with the "Hands-on Challenges".
  • July 27, 2017
Trying yo set up another (5th) Trailhead Playground.  However, when I click to create a new playground, nothing is happenings.
  • July 26, 2017
Hello
Having a problem completing the "Create a Custom List Button" (step 20).  When I click save, I get pop-up box that tells "Saving Layout" (see below).   But this does not stop. 

User-added image
  • July 18, 2017
Training instructions are not clear here.  Step 2 tells me to click "Files" and then mentions/shows two files.  Which I do not see. Does this mean that I missed something earlier that would have told me to upd load some specific files?  Would like a little more detail for steps 2 thru 4. 
  • July 17, 2017
Successfully imported the "contacts_to_import.csv" file and got the expected email, telling me that it was successful.  However, when I click on the provided link (last line on the email) I get directed to a login screen, which does not take my password.  Is this because my password is only for the Trailhead training?
  • July 13, 2017
During Module training,
  1. I cannot create the "Property" field because it is already created.  Can and how can I erase so that I can follow the instructions.
  2. There is a step that tells me to "Check the box for Launch New Custom Tab Wizard after saving this custom object.".   However, the checkbox does not exist and I cannot find that string.
  • July 07, 2017
During Module training,
  1. I cannot create the "Property" field because it is already created.  Can and how can I erase so that I can follow the instructions.
  2. There is a step that tells me to "Check the box for Launch New Custom Tab Wizard after saving this custom object.".   However, the checkbox does not exist and I cannot find that string.
  • July 07, 2017
Do you have to complete each hands-on Challenge before the next?  I know that its not ideal, but I need to know how I can proceed when I run into issues with the "Hands-on Challenges".
  • July 27, 2017
Trying yo set up another (5th) Trailhead Playground.  However, when I click to create a new playground, nothing is happenings.
  • July 26, 2017
Hello
Having a problem completing the "Create a Custom List Button" (step 20).  When I click save, I get pop-up box that tells "Saving Layout" (see below).   But this does not stop. 

User-added image
  • July 18, 2017