• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I had this issue on Monday, 7/3, but it seems to still be a problem for me. I've created about 12 playgrounds so far (deleting them as I go and never having more than 3 playgrounds at once). I've deleted each playground after about 15 minutes of not being able to connect to them. Anyone able to shed some light on this? 

Thanks
Hello, as from the title of my post I am having problems with some simple stuff, but I assume it's a problem with my companies connection or salesforce.

My playgrounds will get created, but when I go to launch them it comes up with "This page can't be displayed", and even after refreshing 5+ min down the road, nothing happens.

Also, during my sample data initialization. I would let it pend for about 5-10 min before I'd try to refresh the page, but it also wouldn't go through.
The internet at my company is a little slow today, but everything else seems to work fine, so I am not sure if it's a salesforce related issue or not.

Thanks for any insight.
Hello, as from the title of my post I am having problems with some simple stuff, but I assume it's a problem with my companies connection or salesforce.

My playgrounds will get created, but when I go to launch them it comes up with "This page can't be displayed", and even after refreshing 5+ min down the road, nothing happens.

Also, during my sample data initialization. I would let it pend for about 5-10 min before I'd try to refresh the page, but it also wouldn't go through.
The internet at my company is a little slow today, but everything else seems to work fine, so I am not sure if it's a salesforce related issue or not.

Thanks for any insight.

Thanks for any insight.