• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hello,

I was doing the "Work with Custom Lightning Components" trail that requires enabling Mydomain, but after doing so I am unable to login to my org. 

I've tried the 'forgot my password' option 2 times already to no avail. (it works saving the new password, and I can also login here in the forum with it, but still can't acces my org.

this is very frustrating as I have the certificate-exam coming up, so I hope somebody can help me out with this asap.

greets

Jurn
trying to finish the admin beginner trail, but in the module 'Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards' and then 4.) 'Visualize Your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder' 

I've done everything that is asked but it doesn't want to clear and I get the error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'."

This is a pretty straightforward exercise, so yes I'm in my personal dev org, and yes I have a Big Deals dashboard with the right 'Opportunity Stages' component (right name, donut chart, everything just how it should be,

any ideas on how to clear this trail?

greets

Jurn
trying to finish the admin beginner trail, but in the module 'Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards' and then 4.) 'Visualize Your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder' 

I've done everything that is asked but it doesn't want to clear and I get the error:

Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'."

This is a pretty straightforward exercise, so yes I'm in my personal dev org, and yes I have a Big Deals dashboard with the right 'Opportunity Stages' component (right name, donut chart, everything just how it should be,

greets

Jurn
hello,

I was doing the "Work with Custom Lightning Components" trail that requires enabling Mydomain, but after doing so I am unable to login to my org. 

I've tried the 'forgot my password' option 2 times already to no avail. (it works saving the new password, and I can also login here in the forum with it, but still can't acces my org.

this is very frustrating as I have the certificate-exam coming up, so I hope somebody can help me out with this asap.

greets

Jurn

greets

Jurn