• Solution Architect
  • Information Builders

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've read various posts on the Superbadge - Reports & Dashboards - Create sales dashboards in Salesforce Classic challenge; but I've been unable to get past this challenge. The error I receive is "The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components."

User-added image

My headers, titles, and source report names all seem to match what is in this challenge. My reports are in the "My Personal Custom Reports" folder, and this dashboard is in the "Executive Dashboards" folder. 

User-added image

I'm at a loss to what is wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris
I've read various posts on the Superbadge - Reports & Dashboards - Create sales dashboards in Salesforce Classic challenge; but I've been unable to get past this challenge. The error I receive is "The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components."

User-added image

My headers, titles, and source report names all seem to match what is in this challenge. My reports are in the "My Personal Custom Reports" folder, and this dashboard is in the "Executive Dashboards" folder. 

User-added image

I'm at a loss to what is wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it. 

Trailhead is a great addition to the SFDC learning platform.  And given SFDC's long-standing tradition of supporting standards and cross-platform integration, I think it would be really neat if the Trailhead badge infrastructure was built on top of the Open Badge Alliance (http://openbadges.org/) OBI standard.  Then SFDC badge earners could have many more ways to make their accomplishments visible externally.

What do you think?   
  • January 28, 2015

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.